today was a busy day. haha!
i slept at TWOam, reading the script.
and i woke up at SIXam.
super tired.
i wonder how can michelle sleep at FOUR!
&i am intimidated by them.
we certainly have different english standards.
and while waiting, we were super bored, SO

MICHELLE & I

this is our singapore flag in RJC's classroom
they are so not patriotic! TSK TSK
then we went for lunch at J8.
went home to sleep after that. (:
--
went for CEDAR'S 50th anniversary dinner!
i was dreading it at first.
but it was fun! (: we took A LOT of photos with charmian lin's camera
and some with my phone
shall upload some now (:

JASLIN & I
i slept at TWOam, reading the script.
and i woke up at SIXam.
super tired.
i wonder how can michelle sleep at FOUR!
&i am intimidated by them.
we certainly have different english standards.
and while waiting, we were super bored, SO

MICHELLE & I

this is our singapore flag in RJC's classroom
they are so not patriotic! TSK TSK
then we went for lunch at J8.
went home to sleep after that. (:
--
went for CEDAR'S 50th anniversary dinner!
i was dreading it at first.
but it was fun! (: we took A LOT of photos with charmian lin's camera
and some with my phone
shall upload some now (:

JASLIN & I




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home