our farewell
070707 is my last day as a guide.
My last time wearing the blue guides uniform.
My last time getting into a horseshoe formation.
My last patrol corner.
And my last manito game.
tissues was the first thing we received when we entered the school building.
Then the lock given by the sec3s (:
and presents from my angel&mortal 07! <3
and a structure from dearest firestructure sec3s.
we keep the fire going. (:
Lastly, a lot of things from my beloved sunflower patrol<3 
i love sunflower forever.
we picked number 5 ; 31; 4 during the lucky draw.
注定的. 531 forever.
--
I’ll miss everything about Cedar guides.
But guide law no.531 says
A guide is always a guide.(:
I thought i’ve already lost the passion for it,
But after today, I realised I still love guides.
And I will never forget the three and a half years worth of memories
我想要说
如果没有了你
我该如何往下走
那一秒钟
有没有发现
我倔强里的问候
怎么劝我放手
在这一切之后

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home