换换爱 is like making me CRAZY!
huoda is so nice to jiadi!
i also want!
it made me so in love with mikehe that i went to rewatch 恶魔.
GOSH mikehe's hairstyle is really ugly there. but he's still SO NICE!
因为我有预感,我会一辈子只喜欢你。
remember?! SO SWEET
haha!
i can't wait for episode 12!
who can get episode 12 for me?
I WILL GIVE THEM MY HUG!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
kidding. (:
I WANT TO WATCH HUAN HUAN AI!
before prelim/olevels starts
but anger still loves darling. (:
i know he wont get jealous.
HAHA! (: (: (:
huoda is so nice to jiadi!
i also want!
it made me so in love with mikehe that i went to rewatch 恶魔.
GOSH mikehe's hairstyle is really ugly there. but he's still SO NICE!
因为我有预感,我会一辈子只喜欢你。
remember?! SO SWEET
haha!
i can't wait for episode 12!
who can get episode 12 for me?
I WILL GIVE THEM MY HUG!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
kidding. (:
I WANT TO WATCH HUAN HUAN AI!
before prelim/olevels starts
but anger still loves darling. (:
i know he wont get jealous.
HAHA! (: (: (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home