Sunday, February 10, 2008

it's the last day of holidays today. sigh.
so i shall blog about my chinese new year. haha!

initially, i was really looking forward to chinese new year.
anticipating every bit of it but it turned out to be quite boring.

thursday, we went to my grandparent's house. I was stoning throughout. Seriously, nothing to do. In the past, we used to play with cards, catch up with cousins and stuff. But this year, i just sat on the sofa and stare at the tv. Left before the others came. Reached home quite early. Used the computer but i got bored. So i went to sleep. HAHA. Woke up and my dad's friends came. Talked for a while about results and schools. Then Daniel came. Played with cards, water and monopoly. haha! finally some entertainment luh.

I can't help feeling like that.
Chinese New Year shouldn't be like that. The atmosphere wasn't there anymore. It used to be so lively and fun.

Anyway, still took quite a lot of photos in my new year clothes. (:


I guess, the Second day of Chinese New Year was the most memorable day even though it wasn't exciting to the MAX. In fact, was kind of disappointed.

We went to some restaurant to eat. Super expensive. Although not my money, but still heart pain. haha!


Our Yu Sheng. I was trying to take photos while using my chopsticks. HAHA! Challenging task okay!






after that we went to cousin's house which is a few houses away from mine. haha! I was expecting to see a huge crowd there like what i used to see in the past. Adults playing mahjong and we'll play cards. haha! But this year, it felt very different. Maybe it's the venue or maybe it's the absence of some people that made the atmosphere so low. But in any case, i still enjoyed myself there.

At about 5, Jielin Jiemei Huini and I went to bugis. For certain reasons, we had to travel SOOO far to watch a movie. (inside secret) HAHA!







hed CJ7. haha! It's nice luh! Funny but sad. After movies, we went to Macs to talk. We were supposed to go starbucks though. But, the starbucks that i thought was still there closed down. HAHA! Reminiscing about the past. Kindergarten life etc. HAHA! It was so nice to recall. We all wanted to go back to cousin's house to play but it seems like everyone left. So we went back home.

Jielin was saying the next time we meet again is perhaps 2009 Chinese New Year. haha. I think we should have more outings together. No matter how busy we are, we still have to find time to go out, cause we're cousins afterall! (: haha!

Day 3 of Chinese New Year was fun too!

It was supposed to be spent with my dearest clique. But in the end, due to some reasons, it was cancelled.

So Jiani Biru and I went to KBOX! The place that held so much memories. haha! It had been AGES since i last went to Kbox. And FINALLY, the songs were updated. We became like super excited when we saw the new songs. It was High to the max! HAHA! I think biru and I went crazy.

--

You know, I wasn't supposed to feel this way.
But you really made me regret my choice three years ago.
This time, i'm going to live with hope and anticipate that day. (:

i'll melt if you hand me a rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home