Saturday, February 16, 2008

Haha, I suddenly didn't know how to begin this blog entry.
Okay, I'm going to blog about Yesterday and Today. (:

Yesterday, 15th Feb.
Total Defence Day & CJC Rockafella 2008. haha!

Many unique (good&bad) stuff happened all the way from morning till night.

Idiot Jenny Lee went to tell the president that it was a dare from me. She's insane! But sane me still treated her to Ice Milo. Haha.

It was a pretty short day cause I only had three lessons all together.

First period was Chemistry. Halfway through was fire drill. Haha. I was telling the others that at this rate we're walking. In the case of a real fire, i would probably be dead. Haha. Then, i had Econs, Bio then lessons end. (:

Met Jenny outside library. Supposed to do homework but I ended up only doing 1 Chemistry question. Then I became very moody. Stoned at my seat for 1 hour. Felt very restless. Felt like going home. Aiyah, it's just that kind of feeling. It just feels like the whole world is against you and you wanna cry. So at 1 plus, i really cried. It's uncontrollable. I wouldnt want to cry at that moment, when there were so many people around me. Okay, it's super embarrassing.

Although I did consider going to watch P.S. I love you with ZhiYun, I still went for Interact. Last session afterall. Since I chose Interact as my CCA, I must end my CCA days in CJC. So I went for my last Interact session. Quite a boring Interact session with only 4 J1s. But I still enjoyed myself. Laughed quite a bit. Haha. Left at 5pm and walked around Toa Payoh with Jenny before going back CJC for ROCKAFELLA.

Rockafella. (: My last event in CJC. Haha. It was quite fun at the beginning but dead at the end. I still enjoyed myself even though I really hate rock. Jenny would know why. (: Looking at the people running up to the front of the stage and jumping around made me think of the uncountable campfires I had attended. I miss cheering the campfire songs and trying to get the Best Supporting Award. Haha! Anyway, after rockafella, Matthew, Jenny, Andrew and I went to KAP for supper. Haha. I shared Mc Flurry (with more oreos) with Jenny. Then suddenly, all the memories came back to me. I was recalling the days where we studied from 7am in the morning to don't know what time. Haha. Jessica, Jenny and I. Those were the days man. Remember our usual seat, the extra oreos and Jessica driving the old lady away. Haha. Okay, back to the point. After supper, I cabbed back with Andrew. Haha.

Reached home, and i got scolded. (As expected)
DAMN.

--

Today.

Woke up at 9am and went for breakfast with my family at Toa Payoh. Haha. Went shopping for brother's army stuff and some unhappy stuff happened again. But whatever. I'll just take it that it's another of your mood swings. I can't be bothered anymore.

I slept again when I reached home. Haha. Woke up and taught my older brother some knots and lashings. Then i realised i'm such a loser. How could i forget my knots. Those knots I learnt in Guides. But thankfully, I recalled all of them. (: I seriously miss guides. All the camps and stuff. I haven't been tying diagonal lash since 7th April 2006. The fire structure was the last struture I tied I think. Haha.

But life still has to go on. There are more changes to come and there's one nearing. 19th Feb 2008 will be my last day in CJC. For now, I don't know if I will be able to cope and like my new school, the new environment, but I'll definitely try and fit in there. Cause i know, no matter where I am, I must survive and afterall the ultimate aim is A levels.

I guess that's for today.

These two days was rather EMO and tiring.
I can't help thinking about the past. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home