Monday, February 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA ARNANTA TJUNG!

I may not be by your side when you spend this special day of yours but I still hope you'll be happy and smiling always! (I know you're happy cause you're the most fortunate person on Earth.) HAHA!

--

Today is the start of the Lecture Only Week. I only had TWO lessons (GP and Chem) today and school ends only at 3.30pm. I really wonder what did I do for the entire few hours. Samantha went for lessons with me even though we're from different clans. (: Made me feel more comfortable in AC.

I saw Chang Yuan and Jiayi at ACJC today. Haha. Took the MRT with them and talked about some stuff. I miss IG09. Changyuan's AC friend was telling us that we'll like AC more when we settle into our classes. Hopefully. Cause I really don't feel comfortable in ACJC now.

And I got reminded of him when I spoke to Changyuan's friend. Haha.
Jenny, Slap me please. Haha!

--

I thought everyone would be willing to make sacrifices for their friends.
But now, it seemed as though only some are trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home