Friday, February 22, 2008

HAPPY THINKING DAY
to all guides and scouts. (:

i reported to ACJC as usual at 7.10am today. Day 2 of orientation 2. Maybe cause it was early in the morning, the atmosphere seemed very dead. Played some games within the OG and went for subject registration.

I'm changing from Biology to Physics. Seriously hope I won't regret my choice. (:

I left at 12pm and went back to CJC for the girls forum (some girls leadership talk). Met Grace along the way and we waited for bus 105 together. But for certain reasons which I don't know, we waited for the bus for 45min so in the end, we were late. Reached CJC only at like 1.30pm.

Met many people. Many many many familiar faces. Andrew, Melissa, Nicole, Matthew, Ben, Serena, Desmond, Bessie, Meiling, Darren, Daphne, Natalie, Zhiyun, Yati, Gracemary, Weekie, ETC ETC ETC! Gosh, that place feels so familiar. Met my eyecandies, other people's eyecandies. I know I'll miss the place even more when I revisit CJC. You know when I got down the bus and stepped into the compound, I felt a sense of belonging there. It's just the feeling that I belong there. I know where the toilets are, where the audi is, where is the canteen and stuff like that. It feels so good to be back there.

But I'd to leave for the girls forum soon. So I didn't had time to catch up with more people and join in the orientation. ):

Reached RELC at like 2.30pm. Met Cedar Guides there. Haha! I think today must be my lucky day, to meet so many people I missed. The "discussion" was boring. I was trying hard to keep awake. Played BINGO with Grace on the programme booklet. Haha!

When it ended, I went back to Cedar for Sec1 Induction camp. (:

I miss Guides. I miss Sunflower patrol. I miss firestruct.
Seriously, I'd fun cheering/singing the campfire songs again. Even though it's just that few songs. Haha. I remember I was recalling the campfire songs with Grace and Matthew during bio lecture cause we were super bored. Haha! Anyway, I stayed at Cedar until 9.30pm and I left. ): I didn't want to leave but I dragged from 8.30pm to 9.30pm. If I hadn't leave, I think my mum will get pissed. Haha.

I'd fun at Cedar with Pamela, Charis, Sining, Shihan and the Guides.

--

I know it's really bad for me to give AC campfire a miss. But I wasn't feeling attached to the school at all. Not that I hate AC. I know it's a good school and I wanted to get in there for PAE. It's just that I'm too attached to CJ now that I am really not used to going to AC. Sometimes when people ask me what school am I in, I'll unknowingly reply CJ. I don't know why this is happening to me but I'm trying to like the school. For now, it's only my third day in AC. So I guess things will get better next week.

Sam and Yunmin, I'm sorry I lied. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home