Happy Valentine's Day! (:
I spent valentine's day 2008 with my darlings. <3

We seriously love each other too much. (:
You're my valentine <3

Tay Zhiyun is the luckiest girl on Earth. (: HAHA!

See the electricity? (:
Oh man, she's my lover. HAHA
I told you we were feeling bored cause natalie was only dismissed at 5pm. HAHA


Finally, when natalie was dismissed, we went for dinner together at Far East and ate some Indo food that i have been craving for days. HAHA! (:
I'll seriously miss every single one of them after i leave CJC.
--
Idiot.
--
Anyway, i still miss Valentine's Day in Cedar. ):
And, Thank You to those who gave me flowers and chocolates. (:
Happy Valentine's Day again!
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
I spent valentine's day 2008 with my darlings. <3
We seriously love each other too much. (:
You're my valentine <3
Tay Zhiyun is the luckiest girl on Earth. (: HAHA!

See the electricity? (:
Oh man, she's my lover. HAHA
I told you we were feeling bored cause natalie was only dismissed at 5pm. HAHA
Finally, when natalie was dismissed, we went for dinner together at Far East and ate some Indo food that i have been craving for days. HAHA! (:
I'll seriously miss every single one of them after i leave CJC.
And this Valentine's Day was made special because of them. (:
If not for CJC, i wouldn't have talked to them, and i never did expect myself to celebrate Valentine's Day with them. Haha!
--
Everything was well until 8pm.
Why must you give me hope, then dash it 5 mins later?
I would rather you not ask me at all.
Idiot.
--
Anyway, i still miss Valentine's Day in Cedar. ):
Somehow, my secondary school days felt much more exciting and fulfiling compared to JC life.
And, Thank You to those who gave me flowers and chocolates. (:
I love the sunflowers and roses.
531 forever <3
Happy Valentine's Day again!
the only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home