Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm going to blog about Yesterday (23feb). (:

Went to town to buy my school uniform. ACJC school uniform. To be honest, ACJC school uniform is nice. I like. Haha. Hopefully I look nice in it. (:

Went to meet the clique at novena starbucks. As usual, everyone was late. Haha! Finally, everyone met each other at 2+pm. HAHA!

I introduced the nicest coffee on Earth to Zhiyin and Jenny and both of them liked it. But unhealthy them, drank it with whipped cream! TSK TSK!


Zhiyin & Jenny, ( i didnt manage to take photo with the rest) haha!




I was quite reluctant to leave the clique at first cause I was quite scared to return to CJ to crash. Haha. Don't know why, but my legs felt like jelly. Probably because I didn't eat a lot. Or I may be really nervous.

Anyway, reached CJ at around 3.15pm. Went to the canteen and there were a lot of crashers. Quite a lot. Slacked at the canteen for a while then went with Melissa and other crashers to yellow house. Can't remember the name though.

Melissa (:

We were supporting yellow house at first but it was really very dead. So we moved on to blue house. (: Helped FUOCO cheer. Haha! Was cheering like crazy. I like!


After the mass dance, stayed at the audi to take photos. (: Part of the Cedar gang in CJ 1st Intake. I didn't get to take photo with the other 2 I missed a lot.


Our usual spot in the morning. (:


But these are the places I will never revisit again I guess.

Anger ♥ CJC. (:

--

Today.

Went for breakfast at crystal jade with family and cousins. Haha! (:

Apparantly my family is going out for breakfast every sunday morning now cause my brother books out on either Friday or Sat night. And has to book in on Sunday evening. Actually I don't see the link but whatever. I enjoy good food. (: haha!

Just sent my brother back to army. He lost like 4 kg in three days cause of field camp. Idiot. He said I should go for field camp so that I can lose weight too. HAHA!

DAMN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home