My 2nd day in ACJC.
I didn't enjoy myself in ACJC. I know it takes time for me to get used to ACJC and forget about CJC. But I don't know how long it will take. I hope it will be fast cause I want to learn to like ACJC which will be my school for two years.
I'm too used to calling my orientation group IG instead of OG.
I'm too used to calling my orientation group leaders FACILS instead of OGL.
I'm too used to sitting at the foyer/outside zhiyun's class looking out for eyecandies.
etcetcetc.
Whevever there's something similar to CJC something, I'll recall. Haha. Heard the bhangra dance song in the morning when they were introducing the clans which we used to know as houses. I'm in the Japanese one which is called kyojin. They had a cheer with the word Yatta inside. Even though I wasn't in Yatta, it still made me think about CJ. And guess what, I'm in RED house again. Shiok is red too. :D
I miss the familiarity in CJC.
Everything just felt different.
I should stop thinking about it cause I'll just cry whenever I miss CJC.
I guess this is what is happening to all second intakers. Everybody doesn't like their new school and wants to go back to the old one.
--
ACJC orientation ends tomorrow with a Campfire.
I'm leaving halfway at 12pm tomorrow to attend this girl forum. Something that has got to do with guides(according to my teacher). Going there with Grace. Hopefully it's fun. (:
Busy day ahead! I'd better sleep early.
I need to perservere and enjoy ACJC. (:
I didn't enjoy myself in ACJC. I know it takes time for me to get used to ACJC and forget about CJC. But I don't know how long it will take. I hope it will be fast cause I want to learn to like ACJC which will be my school for two years.
I'm too used to calling my orientation group IG instead of OG.
I'm too used to calling my orientation group leaders FACILS instead of OGL.
I'm too used to sitting at the foyer/outside zhiyun's class looking out for eyecandies.
etcetcetc.
Whevever there's something similar to CJC something, I'll recall. Haha. Heard the bhangra dance song in the morning when they were introducing the clans which we used to know as houses. I'm in the Japanese one which is called kyojin. They had a cheer with the word Yatta inside. Even though I wasn't in Yatta, it still made me think about CJ. And guess what, I'm in RED house again. Shiok is red too. :D
I miss the familiarity in CJC.
Everything just felt different.
I should stop thinking about it cause I'll just cry whenever I miss CJC.
I guess this is what is happening to all second intakers. Everybody doesn't like their new school and wants to go back to the old one.
--
ACJC orientation ends tomorrow with a Campfire.
I'm leaving halfway at 12pm tomorrow to attend this girl forum. Something that has got to do with guides(according to my teacher). Going there with Grace. Hopefully it's fun. (:
Busy day ahead! I'd better sleep early.
I need to perservere and enjoy ACJC. (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home