Posting results out today.
Jenny called at 6.15am and asked if i know my posting results. (obviously not. I just woke up. Haha) Told her I was going to check the MOE web but when i went and check, they didn't allow me to log in until 8am. So I wanted to call Jenny and tell her. But she called me first and told me she got her results alr. Haha! Through SMS.
And so, I got posted to ACJC Science. (:
I wasn't very surprised cause i really had mental preparation that I will get in ACJC and I don't mind any of my first three choices. Luckily I know quite a lot of people going ACJC. Hopefully we'll be in the same orientation group. Haha.
I'll try to like my new school and the new environment.
School is sad today.
Although we kept saying we will keep in touch, but I was thinking who really meant what he said. So whenever I bid farewell to someone just now, I just said "See you next time." Haha. Quite sad to leave CJC. But luckily I only stayed in CJC for 1 and a half months. Yes, I was attached to the school but I guess it would be easier for me to leave after 1.5 months instead of 3 months.
After school, went to settle some stuff at Westmall.
I'm tired, scared and excited.
Mixed feelings again.
Just like 1st Jan 2008.
Haha.
Jenny called at 6.15am and asked if i know my posting results. (obviously not. I just woke up. Haha) Told her I was going to check the MOE web but when i went and check, they didn't allow me to log in until 8am. So I wanted to call Jenny and tell her. But she called me first and told me she got her results alr. Haha! Through SMS.
And so, I got posted to ACJC Science. (:
I wasn't very surprised cause i really had mental preparation that I will get in ACJC and I don't mind any of my first three choices. Luckily I know quite a lot of people going ACJC. Hopefully we'll be in the same orientation group. Haha.
I'll try to like my new school and the new environment.
School is sad today.
Although we kept saying we will keep in touch, but I was thinking who really meant what he said. So whenever I bid farewell to someone just now, I just said "See you next time." Haha. Quite sad to leave CJC. But luckily I only stayed in CJC for 1 and a half months. Yes, I was attached to the school but I guess it would be easier for me to leave after 1.5 months instead of 3 months.
After school, went to settle some stuff at Westmall.
I'm tired, scared and excited.
Mixed feelings again.
Just like 1st Jan 2008.
Haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home