Today, I wore my ACJC uniform to school.
Only one word can describe how I'm feeling: Weird.
It feels weird without the tie. I feel empty. Haha!
But anyway, I still like ACJC uniform. It's nice. But I hope it looks nice on me though. HAHA!
Brought camera to school today.
Took a lot of photos during our free periods and on the way home. (: haha!
samantha & yunmin <3

Jenny. DAMN I look funny in this photo!

Xueyuan & Samantha. We were seriously very bored during the free periods. Haha.

She's crazy. Stepped on my leg for dont know how many times and I've yet to take my revenge!
Only one word can describe how I'm feeling: Weird.
It feels weird without the tie. I feel empty. Haha!
But anyway, I still like ACJC uniform. It's nice. But I hope it looks nice on me though. HAHA!
Brought camera to school today.
Took a lot of photos during our free periods and on the way home. (: haha!
samantha & yunmin <3
Jenny. DAMN I look funny in this photo!
Xueyuan & Samantha. We were seriously very bored during the free periods. Haha.
She's crazy. Stepped on my leg for dont know how many times and I've yet to take my revenge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home