6March2008 :D
Went to school as usual but I see no point in going school today cause apparently I only have one actual period which is Math lecture. And the stupid lecturer wasted 40min of lecture trying to fix the projecter so we only had a few minutes of lecture. Haha. The rest of the day was spent stoning/sleeping/crapping at the oldham wing.
Photos were taken in the morning when our energy level was still quite high but when it comes to about 10 plus 11, we were all tired. So xueyuan and I really slept while listening to music. Haha!
There were a lot of spastic photos like these:
Met Margaret at P.S. just now. HAHA! was telling her that she will get to meet Jiani and Silin too if they got fate. And fate really brought us together. Saw her again when we were about to leave. :D

Went to school as usual but I see no point in going school today cause apparently I only have one actual period which is Math lecture. And the stupid lecturer wasted 40min of lecture trying to fix the projecter so we only had a few minutes of lecture. Haha. The rest of the day was spent stoning/sleeping/crapping at the oldham wing.
Photos were taken in the morning when our energy level was still quite high but when it comes to about 10 plus 11, we were all tired. So xueyuan and I really slept while listening to music. Haha!
There were a lot of spastic photos like these:
And finally some normal ones:
(i think she's gonna kill me)
Anyway, after school went to catch The Leap Years. :D Quite romantic but very unrealistic. Draggy movie. Haha! But I enjoyed it.
Anyway, after school went to catch The Leap Years. :D Quite romantic but very unrealistic. Draggy movie. Haha! But I enjoyed it.
{ refer to entry in old blog. :D
--
After movie, I met up with the clique for dinner! :D
Quite long since we met up and I love ALL of them.
Quite long since we met up and I love ALL of them.
Jenny, Zhiyin, Jiani, Silin. Thank you for being there! :D
YOU ROCK.
and you know why. HAHA!
and you know why. HAHA!
Met Margaret at P.S. just now. HAHA! was telling her that she will get to meet Jiani and Silin too if they got fate. And fate really brought us together. Saw her again when we were about to leave. :D
Thank you for being there waiting for me! :D
No words can describe how much I love and treasure all of you &you!
HAHA!
No words can describe how much I love and treasure all of you &you!
HAHA!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home