Monday, March 31, 2008

Finally back after being MIA for one week. Haha. Here to blog about FunORama XIX and preparations. Haha. :D

Last week was a pretty slack week cause we had no lessons on Friday due to FunORama preparations. Came school as usual and we wrapped presents. Cause there's a lot of manpower, we finished wrapping the presents in a super short period of time. Haha.


After wrapping the presents, Eileen declared break. :D So we went for lunch! After lunch, brought the stuff to Mrs Tan's table then we walked aimlessly around the school to take photos. Here's our games stall banner. And after looking at other classes' banners, ours really cannot be compared with theirs. Haha.




Then we went back the base class and the two of them started to play with my camera while I play solitaire with my Ipod. Haha.





School ended at 2pm on Friday. I went home immediately cause I wasn't feeling well. ): Slept for like 3 hours and still not enough. Haha. After my sleep was the last minute preparations of stuff like drawing the feet (which turned out to be super ugly) and printing of the posters. Haha.

Saturday 29th March FunORama XIX!

I couldn't believe FunORama is actually over and done with already. Time seemed to fly past too fast. Haha.


Our Messy stall with the many many many presents. Haha.


Our Game:


Before FunORama was officially opened, Xueyuan and I wandered around school and took photos. I had to go to the hall and get the SPECIAL EDITION shirt which costs me 30 dollars cause my freaking maid ruined my FunORama shirt. ): So I was very different from the rest. But I kind of like the SPECIAL EDITION shirt. It's just too expensive. Haha. Anyway, here's the photo of Jenny and Fiona with their very nice banner which they are super proud of I guess.


When FunORama started, Eileen Xueyuan and I were OFF duty so we went to spend out coupons! Haha. Played games and had our face painted. :D :D :D

I was super happy with the purple butterfly but it didn't last for the whole day cause of my perspiration. Haha!


With Mrs Tan!

Spent a freaking 10 dollars on the doll house and I was unluckily, the first to enter the room. I couldnt see what is in front of me and I don't know where to walk and don't dare to start walking. And someone had to come and grab me at my ankle and made me scream like crazy. Haha. But I don't know why I was so freaked out cause I know they are all fake afterall. Haha.

Zhiyin and Silin came at around 4 plus. And I stupidly gave them the wrong direction. Sorry for causing you two to spend extra bus fares (Especially Zhiyin since yours isn't the student one anymore. HAHA) But I'm still very happy that you all came all the way down to support Jenny and I evn though your houses are like at the other side of the world. I wasn't a really good host cause I didn't bring the two of you around but I hope you enjoyed yourselves.



When we were about to close shop, this girl who wanted to finish off her coupons played our game and got away with our grand prize. HAHA. which is the coffee maker! Super funny.



When it's about 6pm, we were packing up already and we decided that NO ONE will want to bring home the Bathroom mirror that Eileen gave even thought it's free. So Xueyuan and I started going "FREE MIRROR" and still, NO ONE WANTED. HAHA!


Seriously, at the end of the funfair, everything was going free. I had free soyabean from Jenny's stall. Haha. But actually I didnt have to wait till the end to get a free soyabean from JENNY LEE. HAHA!


I enjoyed myself at FunORama. Got to see a lot of familiar faces but my legs were aching like crazy after that. Haha. But I really had fun. :D
but you didn't come.

--

I'm starting to like my class more and more now. 1SB4. I like my form teacher and I like my friends. I'm really super lucky to have Eileen Xueyuan and Jazreel in my class.

But then, somehow I wonder, if i stayed on at CJC, my life would be much happier. I won't be frustrating about so many things. Friendship problems won't surface and stuff like that. ACJC didn't give me the homely feeling CJC gave me.

Partly because the cedarians in CJC were so damn united.
Eh, I miss all of you lah. ):
I don't know why but I felt super awkward when I was waiting outside the gate for the rest to come. I didn't have this feeling when I was in CJC. when I was waiting at the bus stop for Jenny or when we were waiting/slacking at the bench. And somehow, I get tired of waiting cause I wonder why am I always the one who had to wait. Not their fault anyway.

I hope I hurry settle down at ACJC and tolerate what I'm supposed to.

Then I realised, we need 100 more lies to cover up for every 1 lie we make.

--

Anyway, I had half day today! Cause of the success of FunORama, we were all released at 10am! I don't know why but the night before, I was 99.99% sure we will be having half day that's why I didnt bring any worksheets and notes. HAHA!

Turned out to be a day when I can relax and rest. Haha. Watched Ah Wang with my mother. She was super fascinated by how I could find the entire series on the internet. Haha.

There's school tomorrow and I don't wanna study! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home