Sunday, March 2, 2008

I haven't been blogging for long. Haha.

Life this week was slack because of the Lecture only week and Founder's day. :D
Due to the Lecture only week, I had long breaks throughout the day and my favourite slacking place is currently the oldham wing. Haha! I like it there!

Anyway, went to toapayoh to meet zhiyin on thursday. I remembered we used to go tpy pizza hut every monday after school last year. HAHA! This year, we didn't even go there before as a full clique. And I guess, the clique will never be full until July. Haha. Anw, on Thursday, I was late cause I had physics make-up and the lecturer was dragging the time! And the MRT ride from buona vista to TPY is seriously long. So I reached there at 5plus. They ordered food for me first cause apparently, student's offer only lasted until 5pm. HAHA!

<3

--

Friday was Founder's Day so we had a half day! There were "celebrations" in the hall all the way up till 11.30am. Went to jurong east with yunmin and samatha. HAHA! Then they came to my house to slack. :D

We seriously have to find a date to go kbox together!

--

Saturday.
I went to watch L change the world with my brothers! Went to Cine and ate indo food. NICE. But I wouldn't want to go out with my brothers anymore! They make me fat! HAHA! I think I ate a lot then. ):

Met Jenny and the four of us went to starbucks to slack after the movie. HAHA!


This photo was taken cause Jenny kept persuading us to take and feeling so enthu for us. (For I don't know what reasons) haha! And my idiot younger brother didn't want to take photo. He said it was stupid. But I guess the real reason is cause he didnt want to feel ugly beside me. HAHA!



--

My entire Sunday was spent at home finishing the Kite Runner book. :D
It's a nice book and I teared. Haha!
I'm going to read The Leap of Love next. Hope it's nice. HAHA!

I got a free ticket.
And I really want you to watch it with me. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home