Saturday, March 22, 2008

I haven't been blogging for the past week. Reason is cause I'm really lazy. Main highlights of the week: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Today. Haha.

Wednesday:

Eileen and Xuetttt came to my house to melt chocolate for fund raising. Haha. It was damn fun. We were like talking rubbish while melting the chocolate. Took some unglam photos of xuet while she was trying out strawberry with chocolate. HAHA!








After dinner, Eileen left to meet her DARLING while xueyuan stayed. Then she didn't wanna leave me and my house so she called her mum and asked if she could stay. Haha. Super funny. Played monopoly with my brothers and I didnt do my physics tutorial! HAHA.

I bet she missed me and my singing now. haha!


Thursday - 1SB4 fund raising.
We missed a few lessons and sold chocolate fondue. It was really quite nice. Haha. But super expensive. Thursday was a slack but tiring day. haha. After school went swimming with Jenny. Gossiped quite a lot in the pool. Waah. I love swimming. :D haha! She came back with me for dinner and i fell asleep. So she talked to my brothers. HAHA! and she claimed that I PS her. Please! You're having so much fun talking to my brothers lah! HAHA.

Friday - KBOX.
I finally went kbox with jiani jessie and biru. Omg, damn high damn fun. Biru and I were like crazy at the end and in the end, they auto stopped our system. DAMN. Jiani and Jessie were damn embarrassed so we left by the other exit. HAHA! Man. I want more kbox session! HAHA.

Today
Met Serene, Bryan and Daphne at westmall subway for lunch. Wanted to do homework. But failed. haha. So we went to my house and slack. Haha. Couldn't really remember what did we do but it was damn funny. Laughing like crazy. Serene is one real mad woman.

Watched SAW II and it was super disgusting. While waiting for the stupid show to finish loading, Serene and Daphne PS us and went to blog hop while Bryan and I played cards. Haha. And he seriously had STM. cause he forgot that I won him thrice altogether and he kept insisting it's only twice. So we were argueing and argueing. Idiot pig.

Bryan claimed that the three of us have got more male hormones than him. HAHA! cause he's hairless, he's weak. He's weak cause he's the only one sneezing away in the room while the three of us are perfectly fine and he cannot take chilli. Haha.



They left at around 10pm. Haha. I miss IG09 and those super slack days in CJ.

--

Damn, I really dread school nowadays. Every sunday, I'll turn damn moody.
And tomorrow is Sunday. Next week timetable is CRAZY! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home