It's the March holidays already.
One term just flew past and I couldn't recall if I did anything rewarding last term. I can only remember myself trying to adapt to different environments. The whole of term 1, I was made to put on a smile wherever I go and make new friends. As though the smile was already plastered onto my face and I could only laugh whole-heartedly when I'm with you all ( you know who you are :D ).
I can't say I like ACJC yet cause I'm still not but with each passing day, I'm getting used to it. :D Hopefully when Term 2 starts, lessons and activities get going, I'll start to like the class more and more. I'm trying not to judge people in my class cause I don't even know them. Perhaps they're not as bad as they seemed. Haha. The only thing I'm dreading now is Swim PE. ):
Anyway, I'm going to enjoy my March holidays. I was supposed to catch up with my work during the March holidays and lose some weight but apparently, both won't be acheived cause I'm going Bangkok with much shopping and eating. :D Haha!
I've got things to say:
1) Mervin Ang, you smart ASS! congratulations for your wonderful Alevel results! :D
2) Jiang Jiani, don't try to ask around how to read my old blog entries cause it's impossible! HAHA!
3) you, when will you be back? Cause I'll miss you! ):
for you, a thousand times over <3
One term just flew past and I couldn't recall if I did anything rewarding last term. I can only remember myself trying to adapt to different environments. The whole of term 1, I was made to put on a smile wherever I go and make new friends. As though the smile was already plastered onto my face and I could only laugh whole-heartedly when I'm with you all ( you know who you are :D ).
I can't say I like ACJC yet cause I'm still not but with each passing day, I'm getting used to it. :D Hopefully when Term 2 starts, lessons and activities get going, I'll start to like the class more and more. I'm trying not to judge people in my class cause I don't even know them. Perhaps they're not as bad as they seemed. Haha. The only thing I'm dreading now is Swim PE. ):
Anyway, I'm going to enjoy my March holidays. I was supposed to catch up with my work during the March holidays and lose some weight but apparently, both won't be acheived cause I'm going Bangkok with much shopping and eating. :D Haha!
I've got things to say:
1) Mervin Ang, you smart ASS! congratulations for your wonderful Alevel results! :D
2) Jiang Jiani, don't try to ask around how to read my old blog entries cause it's impossible! HAHA!
3) you, when will you be back? Cause I'll miss you! ):
for you, a thousand times over <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home