Last day of March holidays! D:
I haven't played enough!
Anyway, my March holidays were fully packed.
Tuesday - met up with grace ben daryl and matthew. Played bridge, cards mahjong. haha!
Wednesday - went to brother's army pop. Quite boring and I woke up at 6am in the morning. Made me super sleepy. But I missed footdrills! ):
Thursday - I flew off to Bangkok! WOOHOO! Just reached Singapore today. I bought a lot of stuff and I'm feeling very happy looking at the things I bought. :D Zhiyin must be feeling damn happy also cause she bought a lot of stuff at Taiwan. HAHA!
Okay, this is a short post. I've got no mood to blog now cause I still have undone homework and SCHOOL'S STARTING TOMORROW and I'm feeling moody now. ):
I don't wanna go to school!!!
I haven't played enough!
Anyway, my March holidays were fully packed.
Tuesday - met up with grace ben daryl and matthew. Played bridge, cards mahjong. haha!
Wednesday - went to brother's army pop. Quite boring and I woke up at 6am in the morning. Made me super sleepy. But I missed footdrills! ):
Thursday - I flew off to Bangkok! WOOHOO! Just reached Singapore today. I bought a lot of stuff and I'm feeling very happy looking at the things I bought. :D Zhiyin must be feeling damn happy also cause she bought a lot of stuff at Taiwan. HAHA!
Okay, this is a short post. I've got no mood to blog now cause I still have undone homework and SCHOOL'S STARTING TOMORROW and I'm feeling moody now. ):
I don't wanna go to school!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home