Sunday, April 20, 2008

DAMN, it's freaking sunday again. I realise for most of my bog post, I'll be cursing on Sunday cause tomorrow is MONDAY = SCHOOL! ):

SIGH.

and I really spent my weekends quite usefully. HAHA! I mean, I rested a lot an slacked a lot. haha! I slept at 10.30pm on Friday and completely forgot about my meeting with Jessica Arnanta Tjung online at 12am. HAHA! Sorry lah. Too sleepy. HAHA! Woke up at 9am on Saturday and slacked and slacked. Talked to Serene Lim on the phone for don't know how long. Collected dad's cake, use comp and went out for dinner to celebrate dad's birthday! HAHA! Nice food. :D but i feel so bad cause we couldn't/didn't get anything for him. ): SIGH.

And due to the slack day on Saturday, my Sunday was MADNESS. HAHA! cause I had to rush all the homework by Monday which of course, I didn't. Cause after blogging, I'm gonna sleep if not tomorrow I'll be in a damn bad mood again due to lack of sleep. heh.

Anyway, let's see what I've done. HAHA

My homework List:

GP
1. AJ Compre and AQ
2. GP Essay corrections

GSC
1. jianbao
2. some questions. haha.


Math
1. Tutorial Graphing Techniques.

Econs
1. Data Response II

Physics
1. Tutorial Dynamics

Chemistry
1. Tutorial Chemical Bonding
2. Study for chem test ): ):

PW
1. PI FINAL DRAFT!

HAHA! NOT BAD LAH! left with idiot GP physics and chemistry. HAHA! Hopefully hopefully, I'll get them done soon. :D :D

OKAY! OFF TO SLEEP!
Don't know why, but I kind of look forward to chapel tomorrow. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home