Friday (4th April) - LEOW ZHIYIN'S BIRTHDAY!

We got FREE candy floss. FREE LEH! {i sound like jessica. HAHA}

And the bill was damn expensive. haha! We're damn rich kids lah.
After that xueyuan came and stayed over at my house. Met her at bus stop at like 11plus pm. Kuku lah. She took the wrong bus and made me wait so long. haha. but okay, i'll forgive you cause you taught me CHEM SPA which I hope I'll understand. haha!
Chionged homework at night. But I only managed to like finish 1/2 of the physics forces tutorial. Couldn't take it so I went to sleep. Haha!
-
Sunday - Continue to chiong homework but due to lack of sleep, I only managed to finish physics tutorial, math functions tutorial and GSC jian bao! HAHA! actually I was also distracted by Death note that's why I didn't finish my work. haha!
--
softly at the close of day
2 years ago, this time...
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY~~~ hahaha!
Saturday (5th April) - Celebrate LEOW ZHIYIN'S BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY~~~ hahaha!
{psst: my life seems to revolve around you eh. haha! friday and saturday both zhiyin's day! HAHA! }
Met Jiani in the morning to make marshmellow and chocolates for ZHIYIN. haha! Then we left house at around 3.45pm. Went to walk around westmall and met xueyuan there. Nice me, carried her file back for her. :D Then left westmall and headed to city hall. Met my cousin in the train. Felt quite awkward at first but after that okay lah. Singapore is damn small cause i met like a lot of people in different places. haha!
Went to look for silin at nyny cause she reached already. :D haha! then zhiyin came. Took photos while waiting for Jenny to come. The service at nyny was really damn good.
Jenny came and we gave zhiyin the presents after ordering our food! HAHA!
look at the marshmellows and chocolates! :D :D :D NICE OKAY.
look at the marshmellows and chocolates! :D :D :D NICE OKAY.
HAHAHAHA! HAPPY HAPPY ZHIYIN AFTER RECEIVING HER PRESENTS! HAHA!
We got FREE candy floss. FREE LEH! {i sound like jessica. HAHA}
And the bill was damn expensive. haha! We're damn rich kids lah.
After nyny, we went to walk around city hall area and took photos with some boy jiani claimed is cute (poster I mean). haha! But photos all with Jiani. She too busy mugging to send me photos lah. HAHA! Kidding.
Anyway, I had lots of fun! HAHA! Outing with clique is always damn funny and yeah, nice. I can't wait for 4th July. HAHA!
And LEOW ZHIYIN, you're 17 already!
Don't KEEP bullying me! HAHA!
Don't KEEP bullying me! HAHA!
:D :D :D
-
After that xueyuan came and stayed over at my house. Met her at bus stop at like 11plus pm. Kuku lah. She took the wrong bus and made me wait so long. haha. but okay, i'll forgive you cause you taught me CHEM SPA which I hope I'll understand. haha!
Chionged homework at night. But I only managed to like finish 1/2 of the physics forces tutorial. Couldn't take it so I went to sleep. Haha!
-
Sunday - Continue to chiong homework but due to lack of sleep, I only managed to finish physics tutorial, math functions tutorial and GSC jian bao! HAHA! actually I was also distracted by Death note that's why I didn't finish my work. haha!
--
Monday (7th April 2008)
Happy 2nd anniversary!
softly at the close of day
as the campfire fades away
silently each guide should ask
have i done my daily task
have i kept my honour bright
shall i guiltless sleep tonight
have i done and have i dared
everything to be prepared
2 years ago, this time...
Those were the time I'll treasure the most. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home