Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday night again! It's my only motivation every week. To wait and hope for Friday night to hurry come. Haha.

This week was a super stressing one.
Sleeping for less than 6 hours everyday really tire me out.
And when it reached Friday, I was like a dead log.
Today everyone in SB4 seemed so dead, like anytime can just fall asleep. Haha.

Luckily it's Friday. But everytime it reaches Friday, means there's a lot of homework.
Let me list out what i homework i've completed this week. Haha.

Physics
1. Lap Report
Chemistry
1. Atomic Structure Assignment
2. Chem mock SPA
Econs
1. Data Response 1
GSC
1. jianbao!
GP
1. Compre an AQ
2. RESOURCE FILE with 9 FREAKING NEWSPAPER ARTICLES
3. Education Package Test (which sucked)
4. Mdm Halimah Yacob's talk. Haha!
PW
1. PI second draft.

--

okay. this doesnt look a lot. BUT IT IS OKAY.
Like everyday got to sleep very late cause have to hand in something the next day. ):

--

Now it's Friday again, homework piled up again.
STressed eh.

My homework List:

GP
1. AJ Compre and AQ
2. GP Essay corrections
GSC
1. jianbao
2. some questions. haha.
Math
1. Tutorial Graphing Techniques.
Econs
1. Data Response II
Physics
1. Tutorial Dynamics
Chemistry
1. Tutorial Chemical Bonding
2. Study for chem test ): ):
PW
1. PI FINAL DRAFT!

SIGH. there goes my weekend. I bet I'll procrastinate again then the cycle continues itself.
NO NO. I need to finish my work! HAHA!

Okay. I'm going to sleep now. I need my beauty sleep. HAHA

And, 1.5 hours to my daddy's birthday! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home