Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now that I've the mood to blog,

to JIANI JENNY and ZHIYIN:
hello! this post is NOT about homework or how I dread Sunday.
Cause it's about our monthly gatheringggggg. HAHA :D

Woke up at 7.30am today to go to lakeside for training. Quite interesting but I was damn sleepy. Haha. After that took MRT to novena to meet the rest for our monthly gathering! HAHA!

Started to take out homework to do cause apparently I've a lot to complete. In the end, I only completed ONE. The easiest of all. Thanks to Jiani cause she asked me to solve this two Physics question which i totally don't know how to do and I stared at it until Zhiyin came. Zhiyin came (with her laptop) Then we tried to skype with Jessica. But the whole process was DAMN funny cause there's always something wrong each time. HAHA!

Firstly, the webcam wasn't working and we don't know why. Plus Jessica was damn noisy cause she kept complaining she can't see us. WTH! and we don't know what's the problem. Then zhiyin tried to fix it and then the laptop black out. HAHA! Damn scary lah. haha.
Secondly, when the webcam was finally working, we couldn't hear Jessica. HAHA! Trying damn hard to find the problem and in the end, it's cause the volume wasn't on. Look at our faces. HAHA!

So we were communicating with the DAMN PRETTY, DROP DEAD GORGEOUS JESSICA through skype and we were damn agitated so we were talking DAMN loudly. I guess we attracted a lot of attention. HAHA! But never mind.

After that, halfway through, we were trying out how to take a snapshot of jessica's unglam face using webcam. In the end, found out that cause ZY didn't update her skype version! -___- HAHA never mind. that's not the point. The point is, soon after we updated the skype version and took some unglam photos, the laptop was running out of battery! HAHAHAHA! So yeah, we hang up and went to newton circus to eat.

(shall post some unglam photos of Jessica Arnanta Tjung when zhiyin sends it to me! HAHA! )

OHMYGOSH,
I think I ate a lot of fats but they're nice. Haha! Die 2.4 on wed. ):

We ordered Hokkien Mee, Satay, Stingray and Chicken Wings!
:D :D Nice food.
but don't keep going there la. Damn fattening. HAHA!

And Jiang Jiani, you still the skinniest lah! SHUT UP MANZXZXZXZX!
not BMI 19, at most 20 lah!
不要讽刺我 OKAY!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

On the way back, DAMMIT. Bukit Timah traffic jam. IDIOT. I was carrying my bag of stones and I had to stand all the way till I reach my station. A usual half hour trip took me 1 hour plus to reach home. Irritating!

So there goes my Saturday! I didn't do anything except catching up and laughing with my dearest friends. hahahahahahaha!
honoured that I dedicated this entire post to you all not.
I didn't blog about homework or school leh. :D HAHA!

--

oh, and thursday, we went to SP to visit zhiyin. HAHA! you looked nice in your formal outfit yo! HAHAH! Wanted to go to pizza hut to eat but closed! So, we sat outside(Something like canteen) and ate pizza. HAHA! CHEESY CRUST hawaiian, chicken wings and garlic bread. They gave us 1 freeeeee! HAHA! :D DAMN NICE And gained A LOT of weight. HHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home