Saturday, April 5, 2008

School's crazy. Homework piling up and stress's building up. ):
Skipped school today(friday), with a MC.

Had runny nose and my head was throbbing. It seems as if the monthly mood swings are coming up again. Suddenly felt as if the whole world had something against me. Frustrated about school and a lot of things. So I wasn't really in the right state of mind to go school today. Haha. Went back to sleep and woke up at 9am again. Had breakfast and finished watching Ah Wang. I want to live this kind of slow paced life and do whatever I want but haha, never possible. On Monday, everything is going back to normal again. Actually no, Sunday in fact. Sunday I have to rush all the undone homework and prepare for Monday. I should have done some homework today. haha!

I miss the kind of life I use to have in Cedar. ): I didn't dread school every morning. There's always something I look forward to in Cedar. Sigh.

Today's Cedar guides Sec4 Farewell2008. and speech day too. ):

Congratulations to all those who went back for speech day! Haha!
Sadly, I did not do as well to qualify for speech day. I still remember, last year when we attended Speech Day 2007. 4P made a promise that everyone will go back for speech day in 2008. but I didnt make it. ):

And, Congratulations too, to the new batch of leaders in guides. :D
And of course, may SUNFLOWER STILL be the best patrol. HAHA!
yay yay, I'm looking forward to sunflower gathering! :D :D

--

If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling,
I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you,
If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling,
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes,
And you know I'd never let you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home