busy busy busy week.
Monday Chemistry Test, Tuesday Physics and Econs test, Wednesday NAPFA2.4, Thursday PW GPP, Friday NAPFA 5items and GPP REJECTED! Saturday Newspaper collection and GPP Draft 2.
Everyday felt super stressed. Especially Friday when our GPP proposal was rejected and we realised we've got no time and no ideas. Haha.
Quite scared SKW will reject our proposal again. ): But I think our group is the MOST crazy group who like giving crazy journeys. Haha. Too many inside jokes cannot stop laughing. PW meeting can train stomach muscles eh. :D
Look at this: At 2.58am, only left the four of us online. ): SAD PW GROUP. Not allowed to sleep cause of lousy group leader. ): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Saturday had newspaper collection and the 4J1s and 3J2s combed 5 freaking blocks at AngMoKio. Muscle ache like crazy but it quite fun. :D
Today, no time! Have to study for Chemistry test, finish ALL my homework which I didn't. and and I'm damn SLEEPY! ):
Okay, what am I doing here. I should be studying for chem test tomorrow. ):
Bye. my Napfa sucks ):
Oh, and I can't wait for Sunflower patrol gathering. :D :D :D
Monday Chemistry Test, Tuesday Physics and Econs test, Wednesday NAPFA2.4, Thursday PW GPP, Friday NAPFA 5items and GPP REJECTED! Saturday Newspaper collection and GPP Draft 2.
Everyday felt super stressed. Especially Friday when our GPP proposal was rejected and we realised we've got no time and no ideas. Haha.
Quite scared SKW will reject our proposal again. ): But I think our group is the MOST crazy group who like giving crazy journeys. Haha. Too many inside jokes cannot stop laughing. PW meeting can train stomach muscles eh. :D
Look at this: At 2.58am, only left the four of us online. ): SAD PW GROUP. Not allowed to sleep cause of lousy group leader. ): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Saturday had newspaper collection and the 4J1s and 3J2s combed 5 freaking blocks at AngMoKio. Muscle ache like crazy but it quite fun. :D
Today, no time! Have to study for Chemistry test, finish ALL my homework which I didn't. and and I'm damn SLEEPY! ):
Okay, what am I doing here. I should be studying for chem test tomorrow. ):
Bye. my Napfa sucks ):
Oh, and I can't wait for Sunflower patrol gathering. :D :D :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home