Cedar Connect
by cedarians, for cedarians. :D
Went back to Cedar yesterday in my Cedar uniform. Haha.

Jenny and Jiani with me in my unglam position ): HAHA



FourP o7. Haha. With a lot a lot of missing people. Jiani left earlier so she wasn't in the photo. ):

Yusin :D

I couldn't recognise her cause she changed too much and i didnt see her for like two and half years. haha.

I miss cedar so much. We sang the cedar school song, cheered cedar school cheers, did billy banja on the stage, etc etc etc. And Ms Sim remembered me and she said I didn't thank her for helping us get into cedar to sell our tickets. HAHA! :D Nice teachers.
Yinxue sang our graduation song. :D Nostalgic.
In the years to come
Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny
--
I guess the three of us woke up with swollen eyes. Haha. Guess we're all too stressed up. Bottled for too long and yesterday it burst. Today too. Continuation of yesterday. I wanna stop cause my eyes were too tired that it cant open. But I'll start again if I talk about it again or if I received another heartwarming message from people who loved me. :D
All three of us had different reasons but coincidentally it just flowed out yesterday. Haha.
And you're strong. I admire you for that. :D Stay strong okay! Haha. <3
There's a hero
by cedarians, for cedarians. :D
Went back to Cedar yesterday in my Cedar uniform. Haha.
Jenny and Jiani with me in my unglam position ): HAHA
HAHA!
haha!
FourP o7. Haha. With a lot a lot of missing people. Jiani left earlier so she wasn't in the photo. ):
Yusin :D
I couldn't recognise her cause she changed too much and i didnt see her for like two and half years. haha.
the future lawyer. COOL EH. I believe. HAHA.
I miss cedar so much. We sang the cedar school song, cheered cedar school cheers, did billy banja on the stage, etc etc etc. And Ms Sim remembered me and she said I didn't thank her for helping us get into cedar to sell our tickets. HAHA! :D Nice teachers.
Yinxue sang our graduation song. :D Nostalgic.
In the years to come
Will you think about these moments that we sharedIn the years to come
Are you gonna think it over
And how we lived each day with no regrets
Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead holds different dreams for me and you
Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye though it hurts is the only way now for you and me
Though its the hardest thing to sayI'll miss your love in every way
So say goodbye
But don't you cry
Because a true love never dies
--
I guess the three of us woke up with swollen eyes. Haha. Guess we're all too stressed up. Bottled for too long and yesterday it burst. Today too. Continuation of yesterday. I wanna stop cause my eyes were too tired that it cant open. But I'll start again if I talk about it again or if I received another heartwarming message from people who loved me. :D
All three of us had different reasons but coincidentally it just flowed out yesterday. Haha.
And you're strong. I admire you for that. :D Stay strong okay! Haha. <3
There's a hero
If you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away
Sometimes, I hope if you could just talk to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home