Friday, May 23, 2008

It's the HOLIDAYS already! :D

Went town to shop today! Cause there's GSS! HAHA! Spent quite a lot today. Then went for Class gathering at east coast. I travelled ALL THE WAY from town to east coast, then back to town. In the end, only had dinner with like not even 1/4 of the class.


The wind was damn strong. and i look like a lion! ): HAHA

Eileen and her darling lah! sorry, i'm the lightbulb!



Finally the June holidays are here. But guess it's not a time to slack. My first week of holidays is like PACKED with extra lessons and stuff. Hopefully my mum won't nag again. ):

Things I look forward to the most during the holidays:
1. RESTLESS! haha
2. Clique outing. :D
3. Zhangshaohan's CONCERT
4. Sunflower patrol gathering! <3 5. Rollerblading with zhiyin and jiani! HAHA
6. SHOPPING WITH TAN YIRONG!!!!!!!


Hopefully, I'll be able to finish my homework, revision and do well for TERMS. HOPEFULLY. There's CIP camp tomorrow and I don't know anybody there! SIGH.

shall post some photos next time when li en sends me the photos! HAHA! :D

edited! with the photos! out of the EIGHT photos lien sent me, only 2 have my face. THE OTHER 6 ARE PHOTOS OF EILEEN AND HER DARLING! HAHHA! TSK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home