Monday, May 26, 2008

Post some photos that was taken on the last day of term 2. thursday! HAHA!

After math lecture we stayed for a while to take photos.

Look at this photo! Ultimate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Nat and Lien :D


I look damn ugly here. yah lah! like hamster. HAHA!


During physics lesson in China Studies room:

As you can see, I'm the only normal person. :D HAHA!



xueyuan eileen natalie lien and jeraldine! :D




Anyway, Saturday and Sunday had CIP camp with Trybe. Quite scared at first cause I don't know anybody except Jenny and the rest were from the same class! But I had fun and made new friends. :D

Jenny and I with our group :D




With Dy


The rest of the photos are with Dy. Can only post them when he sends it to me. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home