Thursday, May 29, 2008

You shone the light of love on me
And gave me air so I can breathe
You open doors that close
In a world where anything goes
You give me strength so I stand tall

I completed Math tutorials 8, 9, 10 and 11. They are like the only homework I completed since June holidays started but still, I felt a huge sense of accomplishment. :D

Jiani came over after her Chem SPA. Watched Sky of Love and I cried. Their love was super sweet but super heart wrenching.

I was chatting with Jessica through SKYPE before Jiani came. Damn. She interrupted my not-so-peaceful chat with oh-so-lovely-jessica. HAHA! She's damn attractive now lah. Hair gonna be longer than mine. And at like 11pm, STILL GOT GUY AT HER HOUSE! not bad right! unlike me! HAHA! Then Jiani called and said NEVER BRING WALLET. So being nice, despite global warming, I took a bus down to westmall to lend her money. But DAMN. when I was on the bus, she told me she found her wallet. URGH! But never mind. She treated me to Ice peach tea. :D

Oh well, I can't wait for tomorrow. Not the physics part but restless and dinner with less than 1/3 of the class. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home