Monday, June 30, 2008

1SB4 ice skating! HAHA! I didn't regret going! Was still hesitating and feeling super sian-ed about waking up early and going for class gathering. Jazreel and I were thinking of not going but LiEn persuaded me like a pokemon and I decided to go. HAHA! So, Jazree decided to go. But actually morning, we were still depending on Maria. Cause if Maria doesnt wanna go, LiEn won't go, then I won't go. So Jazreel wont go! HAHA! It's a chain! But I'm glad I went!

It was fun fun fun! HAHA! Jazreel and I were super late but Maria was later. Reason was cause we fell back to sleep after contacting each other except for LiEn. HAHA! So in the end, she was the ONLY one there at like 10.30am. HAHA! Went in at around like 11.30 after playing photo something. Suddenly forgot the name of the game. SORRY! HAHA!




Look at my durian seller's gloves! ): Nobody wanted to exchange gloves with me!

Maria: Eh let's change gloves!
Anger: OKAY!
Maria: Not you. Jazreel!

HAHA! TSK!






Group photo! :D HAHA!

Skated for like like like 3 hours, we went to eat at long johns! HAHA!





Then then then, Jazreel and I went to library to attempt GP homework but apparently, none was done. HAHA! Slacked and talked until 5pm can! HAHA! SLACK TTM! HAHA.



There were more photos but I shouldn't post so many unglam photos in case I get killed or blackmailed with my unglam photos. HAHA! But ice skating is so fun! Especially when the nine of us skated together in one line for a few rounds until until until we fell. HAHA!

But it was so funny! cause people like me, didn't dare to leave my best friend, the railing and Maria kept stopping me from holding it! HAHA!

I had blister and it was so annoying!

We should have more class gathering like this with more people! :D I bet it'll be fun too! HAHA! Then, we should take less unglam shots! :D

THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW! SIGHS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home