I did some homework this week! :D


Thursday, studied with huini at starbucks and I completed my Physics tutorial. :D Then went to meet cousins and ate at swensens. HAHA
I only did like one chapter of Chem and they kept disturbing me to leave. Dammit.
SIGH
Tomorrow, I'm going tpy library to study with Ver. Hopefully hopefully, it'll be successful. I think it will cause she's damn smart! HAHA.
Oh and I'm watching Kungfu Panda tmr! YAY!
Monday, went shopping(+studying) with Tan Yirong. Haha. When she's there I always can't study. But I was early so went to do homework first. Then I realised my prepaid card left like few cents. ): Money crisis. Sigh. Haha. After she came, we went to shop. HAHA!
Tuesday tuesday tuesday, date with love and love rival. Haha! Met eileen at suntec at 12pm to get Yirong's present. Huge and bulky. Should've left it at the counter. Haha.
Ate waffle while waiting for suting! :D
Wednesday, studied with Jiani.
Thursday, studied with huini at starbucks and I completed my Physics tutorial. :D Then went to meet cousins and ate at swensens. HAHA
Next meet up shall be after Huini's olevels! YAY! HAHA
Today, studied with Bryan and Eugene.
Today, studied with Bryan and Eugene.
BIG FAILURE. HAHA.
I only did like one chapter of Chem and they kept disturbing me to leave. Dammit.
SIGH
Tomorrow, I'm going tpy library to study with Ver. Hopefully hopefully, it'll be successful. I think it will cause she's damn smart! HAHA.
Oh and I'm watching Kungfu Panda tmr! YAY!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home