Sunday, June 22, 2008

IT'S TOMORROW!
oh my, I'm dead.

For the past week, I don't know if the stuff I've studied really went into my head cause it feels empty now. I think I'm gonna fail my subjects especially GP cause for the entire weekend, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

The whole of last week, I had been visiting tpy library to study with Verena and Yirong and sometimes Jiani. Haha. Quite productive. At least more productive than me staying at home. Haha. I remembered last time zhiyin said "the most productive thing i did was to shit." HAHAHAH! Funny to the max. Secondary school days. haha.

Saturday went bishan library at first. (refer to old blog!) :D
Couldn't study there so Yirong and I went to tpy library.
Saw ZHIYUN! and one of my CJ IG mate. But dammit. He couldn't recognise me and made me feel like an idiot. ): AM I THAT INSIGNIFICANT! haha! Then I lost the mood to study. I just looked through some questions.

I spent my Sunday reading The Other Boleyn Girl. SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME! HAHA!

I'm dead for term exams lah! :(

Mixed feelings. Don't like this kinda feelings whenever school is gonna start. SIGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home