My 201th Post. haha!
Yesterday I pangseh-ed yirong! ):
cause my mum was angry at me for going out everyday. Stayed at home to slack and wanted to do Math term exams paper but in the end, I was too lazy too. Jiani came over at around 2pm. She took a MERS cab to my house. RICH KID. Watched shows, gossip, play tetris. HAHA! She broke my record, and I broke her record today.
Jiani is a bad bad influence cause I wanted to do my math and she said "you doing? then I'm going home!"
SHE DOESNT ALLOW ME TO DO MY HOMEWORK! TSK! HAHA!
After dinner, I had the sudden urge to change my blogskin so the both of us started to change blogskin. I was fiddling with HTML codes while she is choosing from the options given. HAHA! FUNNY.
but she said my blogskin is ugly ): Cause it's simple! SIGH! HAHA
but never mind, I still felt a sense of accomplishment.
Tjung: So the point is you did it yourself la!
Anger: YES!
Tjung: HAHAHAHAHAHA
DAMN!
--
Today, KBOX with Jiani and ZHIYIN!
HAHA! Guess what happened.
I woke up at 9.30am cause I had to meet Jazreel at ten.
at 9.30am
Jazreel: Hey! I'll be late! I just woke up! Sorry!
I didn't reply cause message exceeding.
at 10.00am
Anger: Hey! Where are you? I'm reaching already! Wait for you at Macs. (:
Jazreel: OMG! I'M STILL AT HOME! I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!
HAHAHAHAHA!
But I couldnt wait for her till 11am cause I got to rush to ToaPayoh to meet zhiyin and jiani. Boarded a bus to NJ and took cab to TPY. Thought I'll be late so I messaged zhiyin. Saying I will be late for about half hour. Sent two messages to her but she didnt reply! SOMETHING WRONG. So I told Jiani. Jiani texted her too but she didn't reply. AGAIN.
at 11.00am I called her.
Zhiyin: Hello.
Anger: OEI! Where are you?
Zhiyin: Huh?
Anger: You reached alr?
Zhiyin: Now what time! OMG! SORRY!
Anger: You just waked up is it!
HAHAHAHHAHA!
Second time in two hours. I HAVE TWO DAMN CUTE FRIENDS.
but I still loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you. HAHAHAHA! DONT PUKE! :D
Jiani and I went to kbox first cause we didnt wanna waste time. HAHA! The person extended our time to 3pm. :D
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ROLLERBLADING BUT THANKS TO JIANG JIANI! TSK! ):
So we cancelled our rollerblading plan and went back to Cedar to collect Certificate. Haha.
A few steps outside Cedar
Jiani: I bet you'll see your Mr Goh.
Zhiyin: No!
Anger: Yeah. Good, you can see your love.
Guess what, first teacher we saw was MR GOH. HAHAHAHAHA!
But there werent a lot of teachers cause holiday ): Saw Mrs Lim thought.
We were sitting at the bench outside the toilet playing Handphone games. Then I heard Mrs Lim's voice.
Anger: I heard LKC.
Zhiyin: No.
Jiani: No. You think she will come back during the holidays?
Anger: No. HAHA!
A few moments later, MRS LIM WALKED DOWN!
SEE! Two of them don't believe my hearing skills! HAHA!
Times with the people like them are always DAMN hilarious.
I still miss Secondary school days.
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
I wish I could talk to you for awhile
I wish I could find a way try not to cry
As time goes by
Yesterday I pangseh-ed yirong! ):
cause my mum was angry at me for going out everyday. Stayed at home to slack and wanted to do Math term exams paper but in the end, I was too lazy too. Jiani came over at around 2pm. She took a MERS cab to my house. RICH KID. Watched shows, gossip, play tetris. HAHA! She broke my record, and I broke her record today.
Jiani is a bad bad influence cause I wanted to do my math and she said "you doing? then I'm going home!"
SHE DOESNT ALLOW ME TO DO MY HOMEWORK! TSK! HAHA!
After dinner, I had the sudden urge to change my blogskin so the both of us started to change blogskin. I was fiddling with HTML codes while she is choosing from the options given. HAHA! FUNNY.
but she said my blogskin is ugly ): Cause it's simple! SIGH! HAHA
but never mind, I still felt a sense of accomplishment.
Tjung: So the point is you did it yourself la!
Anger: YES!
Tjung: HAHAHAHAHAHA
DAMN!
--
Today, KBOX with Jiani and ZHIYIN!
HAHA! Guess what happened.
I woke up at 9.30am cause I had to meet Jazreel at ten.
at 9.30am
Jazreel: Hey! I'll be late! I just woke up! Sorry!
I didn't reply cause message exceeding.
at 10.00am
Anger: Hey! Where are you? I'm reaching already! Wait for you at Macs. (:
Jazreel: OMG! I'M STILL AT HOME! I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN!
HAHAHAHAHA!
But I couldnt wait for her till 11am cause I got to rush to ToaPayoh to meet zhiyin and jiani. Boarded a bus to NJ and took cab to TPY. Thought I'll be late so I messaged zhiyin. Saying I will be late for about half hour. Sent two messages to her but she didnt reply! SOMETHING WRONG. So I told Jiani. Jiani texted her too but she didn't reply. AGAIN.
at 11.00am I called her.
Zhiyin: Hello.
Anger: OEI! Where are you?
Zhiyin: Huh?
Anger: You reached alr?
Zhiyin: Now what time! OMG! SORRY!
Anger: You just waked up is it!
HAHAHAHHAHA!
Second time in two hours. I HAVE TWO DAMN CUTE FRIENDS.
but I still loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you. HAHAHAHA! DONT PUKE! :D
Jiani and I went to kbox first cause we didnt wanna waste time. HAHA! The person extended our time to 3pm. :D
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO ROLLERBLADING BUT THANKS TO JIANG JIANI! TSK! ):
So we cancelled our rollerblading plan and went back to Cedar to collect Certificate. Haha.
A few steps outside Cedar
Jiani: I bet you'll see your Mr Goh.
Zhiyin: No!
Anger: Yeah. Good, you can see your love.
Guess what, first teacher we saw was MR GOH. HAHAHAHAHA!
But there werent a lot of teachers cause holiday ): Saw Mrs Lim thought.
We were sitting at the bench outside the toilet playing Handphone games. Then I heard Mrs Lim's voice.
Anger: I heard LKC.
Zhiyin: No.
Jiani: No. You think she will come back during the holidays?
Anger: No. HAHA!
A few moments later, MRS LIM WALKED DOWN!
SEE! Two of them don't believe my hearing skills! HAHA!
Times with the people like them are always DAMN hilarious.
I still miss Secondary school days.
I never knew I could hurt like this
And everyday life goes on like
I wish I could talk to you for awhile
I wish I could find a way try not to cry
As time goes by

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home