oh yay, I finally finished my Math Term 06, 07 papers. :D
Sense of accomplishment. Haha.
Got a lot more to go. Homework + Studying. ): NO TIME. But I'm still slacking. HAHA.
This few days (Thur, Fri, Sat) a bit no life. Everyday stay at home to rot. Wanted to go studying but too lazy to get out of house. Haha. And plus, I got NO friends! ): HAHA! So staying at home = not studying. Haha. Sigh. What have I been doing?
Anyway, Next week's schedule is gonna be exciting!
Monday, Interact at AJC and Shopping(+studying) with Tanyirong.
Tuesday, Lovely date with Love and Love rival. Haha.
Wednesday, GOTTA STUDY (with Jiani)
Thursday, Studying with Huini and dinner with cousins! (: FINALLY. Haha.
Friday, 4P Gathering! But looks like not a lot of people know about it! ):
Saturday, Study study study please!
Haha. Look, I'm like busy again! :D
No time no time. I wish, I can have a genius brain so that I can skip all the studying and still do well for exams. Oh well, still got to finish up my homework and start studying. HAHA
Supposed to go rollerblading with family yesterday but the weather was bad. ): Sigh.
June holidays coming to an end! ):
double sigh!
Sense of accomplishment. Haha.
Got a lot more to go. Homework + Studying. ): NO TIME. But I'm still slacking. HAHA.
This few days (Thur, Fri, Sat) a bit no life. Everyday stay at home to rot. Wanted to go studying but too lazy to get out of house. Haha. And plus, I got NO friends! ): HAHA! So staying at home = not studying. Haha. Sigh. What have I been doing?
Anyway, Next week's schedule is gonna be exciting!
Monday, Interact at AJC and Shopping(+studying) with Tanyirong.
Tuesday, Lovely date with Love and Love rival. Haha.
Wednesday, GOTTA STUDY (with Jiani)
Thursday, Studying with Huini and dinner with cousins! (: FINALLY. Haha.
Friday, 4P Gathering! But looks like not a lot of people know about it! ):
Saturday, Study study study please!
Haha. Look, I'm like busy again! :D
No time no time. I wish, I can have a genius brain so that I can skip all the studying and still do well for exams. Oh well, still got to finish up my homework and start studying. HAHA
Supposed to go rollerblading with family yesterday but the weather was bad. ): Sigh.
June holidays coming to an end! ):
double sigh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home