Monday, June 2, 2008

Okay, I'm going to start updating about my life since Friday 30May.

I woke up early that day to go for physics remedial. In the end, all three of us Jazreel Devika and I were late. And only three of us from our class turned up. SIGH. Haha. Sat at the back and ate mnms and took photos. Like some outing. But still, we listened in class.


After school, went for RESTLESS V. Met Li En and Jeremy at Taka to buy flowers and Wenjing got lost.

Cheaper sunflower and Expensive roses.

We ate at Yoshi and Li En couldnt stop asking stupid questions. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Photo with Maria after her concert. :D I didn't laugh at her! Ohman. It was LiEn and Jeraldine who couldn't stop laughing and saying her face was screwed. HAHA! So I laughed too. Haha. Not my fault! She was good okay! :D

After the concert we went to Holland V for supper. The same people who went for supper/dinner at Swensens after class (plus eileen's darling) gatherin. Haha. Took a super long time to settle down at a place and I had to leave soon! Always super scared of my mum. Put down the phone and stare at it until she calls. Haha! STRESSED!

Eileen and her darling. LOOK AT HER! She's SO HAPPY!
experienced eh! HAHAHAHAHAHA!






Saturday was our monthly gathering at starbucks.

HAHA! Nice me bought donuts for them. AND AND Zhiyin DRIPPED chocolate on her shirt! So she got chocolate patch on her shirt! But cleaned them off in the end. Ate lunch at pastamania and I didn't finish my food. ):

Zhiyin Jiani and I were obsessed with handphone games and we played for few hours there while Silin and Jenny went to buy their facial products. HAHA. Went to walk around Square 2 and bought soyabean ice cream and ZHIYIN dropped the icecream on her shirt again! Bet it must be infested with ants now! Hahaha. After that we left.

I went to tpy to meet my family for dinner then my brothers and I went to watch Narnia at J8. HAHA. Reached home at like 12plus. Tired to the max so I didnt do EOM.

Anyway, 4th June, BU JIAN BU SAN. :D
Kbox, Rollerblading and Collect Ocert! HAHA

Sunday, ZSH's concert!

The place was a disappoinment. Cause it's at Singapore Expo, the quality of the place is much much more lousy than the one at Indoor stadium but her voice rocks. But Paid 120 dollars and we were at the SECOND last row! We were supposed to get the 2nd BEST SEATS PLEASE! ): HAHA! But it's okay. We had fun and was damn high towards the end. HAHA!

Biru was mad and still is mad. HAHAHA! And she must be damn happy.

Monday, Sunflower gathering! <3


Long time no see friends. I miss them. (:




Went to the open space outside Ben and Jerry's to talk and take photos. I miss talking to them. Like even though we didn't meet for a damn long time, we still can talk and gossip to each other. :D

A lot of secrets ah. HAHA! and memories.

Passed down the 531 hearts to them. :D And suddenly recalled some stuff like BANEL. HAHA! and the making of the 531 hearts. and and a lot of stuff.

Sunflower still the best patrol!
Can't wait for the next gathering during December. Chalet + BBQ! HAHA!
Will be much more fun if more people turn up. HAHA!

Left at around 6.45pm. Haha. In the end, only left Deryn, Beaunice, Michelle and I. Sat at KOPITIAM to talk and gossip. Hahaha.

I still love sunflower.

So long since I talked to Charis and Michelle. We must meet up some day and talk and maybe go kbox! HAHA!

So that's my Friday to Monday. Busy 4 days and my mum is gonna get angry with my for going out EVERYDAY. I'm going out tomorrow again. SIGH. I NEED SELF DISCIPLINE.

Oh, I FINALLY HANDED IN MY EOM! Completed them today at 1am. And I am suffering from severe lack of sleep. Look at my eyebags, they are as huge as my eyes! ):

Okay, I'm going to sleep soon, to get back my face without eyebags. HAHA!



Distance makes the heart fonder.
Sometimes, I regret doing so many things together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home