Studied with Verena yesterday and with Jiani and Verena today!
Although I'm kinda studying everyday, but nothing seems to get into my head, like all the studying = time wasted. A bit screwed for terms. A bit only. Haha.
Yesterday while studying, saw Alicia, this Guides senior. She didnt recognise me but she recognised Ver! Haha! Stupid. The first thing she asked was "Are both of you sisters?" After Verena said No, she asked "Your junior?" TSK! I look younger than Ver meh! NO! Please, cannot be friend eh. Haha! Anyway, No. She's not my twin/sister/sibling/relative! Since like sec2, a lot of people said we look alike. Haha! Up down left right, we don't okay!
But our lifes kinda similar. Haha. Like I'm walking the same route as her.
Quote from her blog:
"same classes, 1s 2s 3p 4p even though she's one year younger.fire structure IC, advisor, PL, same CCA.had the same PSLE score then Os level score.same phys and SS tchers. hahas and there are more."
That's why I chose a different school so to change my fate! HAHA!


Although I'm kinda studying everyday, but nothing seems to get into my head, like all the studying = time wasted. A bit screwed for terms. A bit only. Haha.
Yesterday while studying, saw Alicia, this Guides senior. She didnt recognise me but she recognised Ver! Haha! Stupid. The first thing she asked was "Are both of you sisters?" After Verena said No, she asked "Your junior?" TSK! I look younger than Ver meh! NO! Please, cannot be friend eh. Haha! Anyway, No. She's not my twin/sister/sibling/relative! Since like sec2, a lot of people said we look alike. Haha! Up down left right, we don't okay!
But our lifes kinda similar. Haha. Like I'm walking the same route as her.
Quote from her blog:
"same classes, 1s 2s 3p 4p even though she's one year younger.fire structure IC, advisor, PL, same CCA.had the same PSLE score then Os level score.same phys and SS tchers. hahas and there are more."
That's why I chose a different school so to change my fate! HAHA!
everyone is sick! Jiani bought her ren tou lozenges today! HAHA! Super long never see that ren tou. Haha.
I'm studying with Tan Yirong tmr. Haha!
Doubts doubts doubts. Cause everytime I study with her, we end up shopping = no more money.
HAHA! SIGH!
how many more days to school reopen! ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home