Sunday, July 20, 2008

17th July 08

After school, went for farewell dinner for Charmian cum 4P Class gathering. Haha. Around 14 people came. Out of 40. Quite a lousy response, but still it was much better than the Sentosa 6+1. HAHA! :D 

Photos! 




See the electricity, yo!  <3

We were super early! Sam, Eileen and I were there at like FIVE. Planned to do finish some work but in the end, I didn't do any. HAHA! Went to Marks and Spencer and bought some nice nice nice food. :D 

With Sexy, hourglass figure YUSIN. HAHA! 

Junling thought she was late but actually she was like 5th or something. HAHA! Long time no see friend!

JAM! Long time since we last met! HAHAHA! And we all didn't change! I miss sitting around you all during lessons. I miss singing with you all and disturbing Charmaine. HAHA.

After food, went out to TAKE PHOTOS! :D




<33



i LOVE 4p. Love my secondary school days. 

Those who came: Samantha, Eileen, Jiani, CHARMIAN, Jaslin, Yusin, Junling, Michelle, Yunmin, Suria, Rupini, Margeret, Caili. Thanks for coming! Haha. Planning was way too difficult and expensive after all the sms-ing. But after so much fun, it was all worth it. I had so much fun being loud and noisy again. HAHA! I'll try to organise one again. TRY but doesn't mean it will turn out well. haha. Wait till I have more time! :D 

And to Charmian, I'll miss you a lot a lot. Take care in Australia. Loves. 


20th July - PW Meeting. Met up to do our trial project. We cooked nice food! But photos were SUPER SUPER ugly and unglam! I totally looked like a dinosaur. SUPER huge. HAHA! 






--

A lot of things to complete. Super stressed. But I don't know what I'm stressed about. Homework, PW, GP package test, etc etc! SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home