Monday, July 7, 2008

Now that I've collated most of the photos, I shall blog about Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Haha.

Thursday was Rossellini's birthday. The class got her a cake and celebrated during break. Jazreel was playing with Wenjing's photo so obviously we will take photos! HAHA!


Birthday girl making a wish!


They were trying super hard to light the candles and Wenjing blew it off when almost all were lighted. HAHA! They should have asked me! HAHA!





After school, went for dinner with GUIDES! HAHA! The long time no see friends. Haha. First photo was taken with fathiyah cause she got to go.

3rd photo taken with pamela! HAHA! I accidentally deleted the 2nd photo and I'm lazy to upload it back. Get from me if you want. HAHA!

It's like 7th July now. We're out of Guides for ONE year now. ): I miss my secondary school life. Haha!

Friday. LiEn and I were loners again. Cause Eileen left for Cheer. Natalie left for Cheer and Jeraldine went for dental. HAHA! Took a random photo before Chemistry. Damn. I always look like a hamster whenever I'm beside Lien. DAMMIT! HAHA!



Chiong-ed home after chemistry to wait for the arrival of my DEAR friends. In the end, ALL late and I managed to sleep for 2 hours. HAHA!

Ahyah, Jessica still as pretty as ever lah. Still say she damn fat. Always exaggerating can! TSK!
This freaking photo of Zhiyin and I. I look HORRENDOUS. More like a hamster now with smaller mouth. OMG! HAHA!


Gossiped and talked throughout the night. Took photos using webcam but it's really ugly and I think I'll get killed if I post it on my blog so I shall not. But if you are really curious, go look at Zhiyin's blog. HAHA!

Anyway, next day went to watch Get SMART at Cine. Like FINALLY! I get to watch Get Smart. HAHA! Had been complaining that I got to watch get smart to get smarter. HAHA! Funny show man. HAHA!






And we took neoprints! :D Like since don't know when. Our FIRST neoprint with everyone inside. HAHA! So long since I last took a neoprint. HAHA!


I finally bought my super nice chocolate with flowy caramel in the centre and the caramel will flow out when you bite it. OMG SO NICE! HAHA. But there's only TEN in one packet which cost 4.30! DAMMIT! 43 cents each. HAHA!




Silin, Jenny, Jessica, Anger, Jiani, Zhiyin.
<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home