Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This blog was left stagnant for quite a period of time cause I don't have anything to blog about that I think will interest anyone. HAHA! But, I shall blog about outings with Jessica and clique since it's once in two years she'll come back to Singapore. So, nice memories. :D

Went ice skating with Jessica Jiani Jenny on Monday (Youth Day) and it was freaking crowded. Didn't get to skate much and Jessica was complaining too boring. Jiani complaining she can't move without best friend railings. HAHA! So we left at like 1.30pm. Jessica went to meet her 4I while we went home to get Jiani's clothes. HAHA! Dumb.







Went for dinner at Newton with Zhiyin. OMG, nice food. HAHA! Ordered nice food like like like satay, chicken wings, and STINGRAY! And Jessica, I didn't finish all the stingray dammit. I just made a lot of noises while eating it cause it was too nice. HAHAHAHAHAHA!





After dinner, we went to the bus stop to "play". HAHA! like really play. Taking lots of weird photos with weird faces. I smiled properly cause I scared Jessica will PS me and smile. But she didn't! So means, I PS-ed her. HAHA! Whatever, she enjoyed looking like this. Aiyah, look like this, still as pretty. So doesn't matter. Still got so many scandals! HAHA



Thursday, went to Boon Tong Kee with her again. Like my life is revolve around FOOD and Jessica and clique. HAHA! Too bad, cause she's like the main lead and she's craving for Singapore food.



They were freaking late for 1 hour! Cause Jessica Arnanta Tjung stupidly took bus 61! DAMN! Told you to take MRT already! Gives you the face! HAHAHA!

--

Jessica left yesterday morning. Don't worry, won't be emo post. Don't know why but the feeling is kinda different from last year. Last year, everything felt damn different after you left but this year, my life still goes on. Just that with lesser food and lesser outings after school. HAHA. If not for you, I don't think I'll be meeting zhiyin and the rest for how many times a week. Told you, it'll confirm be different without you. But nevermind. With the high technology now, we'll still be in touch with your gossips and scandals. Stop flirting with guys dammit. GET A LIFE AND STUDY! Don't waste your mummy's money lah! HAHA! :D

--

School's boring. But PE today was fun and tomorrow is a day to look forward to cause it's a short day and lessons are slack. We're going to watch a show for GSC which is like 4 periods! (: And school ends at 1.10pm! But got to do PW. ): But it's okay! cause after that, there's farewell dinner for charmian. Supposed to be sad cause it's FAREWELL dinner. But, still it's 4P gathering. HAHA!


oh well.




I guess it's time we settle our problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home