Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Check this out! :D
ACJC Mac lab again. This time, 20 photos. HAHA! But I shall not post all. Damn fun. I think Mrs Sui got a bit pissed. But not as us though. She kind of didn't know we were taking photos. :D



Starting to take photos using the webcam! :D


Normal Shot.



Colour pencil! I look hideous omg. HAHA!



hahahaa, this one is damn funny. I had so much fun going in and out of the picture. HAHA! okay, I think I sound like a SUAKU now. Like like it's my first time using webcam. BUT IT'S NOT MY FIRST TIME OKAYYYYY. HAHA! It's damn fun!

There were many more shots of distorted ME alone cause Jazreel couldn't stop laughing at my lenghtened head and went out of the picture. Lagger said I look horrendous. HAHA! ):


Classic Shot. Eileen said this was the nicest photo. HAHA! Maybe cause our face couldnt be seeeen! HAHA.

See, cause Jazr and I were having so much fun, dingding wanted to join in the fun too. HAHA!

Ahh, then more and more people. From two, to THREE, to SEVEN. HAHA! Sorry, popular kid. HAHA!



GP was fun fun fun. I want more lessons in the MAC Lab please. HAHA!
Anyway, Econs lesson-
Miss Kua: AHHHHH CHIUUUUUUUUUUU!
Mrs Kuah: I think we're expecting an apology.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA!!!

--

Went to watch money not enough 2 on Sat with Zhiyin and Jiani. I kind of predicted some of the scenes cause Maria LiEn and Xiuyi acted them out. -_- I cried at the last part. ): The old folks home part and the snatching of blood. Hate this kind of shows. Always make me laugh and cry then stuck in the middle. Maybe cause it's closer to heart. I definitely won't throw my parents into the old folks home. Even if they ask me hundred times "eh, deng lai liao? Jia ba buey?" in a day. Or even if they ask me to look for their bra/underwear in the middle of the night. :D I know I'm the FILIAL! HAHAHAHHAAHA! :D :D

--

This week is a DAMN long week. Shouldnt have slacked my weekends. Now, packed with loads of work. ): And I havent figured out what's going on in superposition chapter. OMG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home