Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally! I'm 17 years of age! Not old okay. I'm still a TEEN.

Today is the best day of my life. And I got to pen them down. :D

Jessica: Thanks for the long letter than was HAND WRITTEN. Sorry I didn't open it at 12am. I was too curious. But thanks anyway. Thanks for keeping me awake with your messages from indo till 12am. HAHA! I love you! See you next july. And help me buy VS body butter. My mum kept koping! HAHA!

Jiani: I really really wanna say thank you to you cause you were always there to listen to me crap and talk to you about my sad and happy stuff(even though you were damn sad). HAHAHA! Thanks for whistling the happy birthday song through the phone! :D I love you too (don't worry. as much as jessica) ! HAHAHAHA!

Eileen Sam and Eugene, thanks for the present! The funniest present I've ever received. HAHA! :D

Li En, thanks for the slippers! I'll make sure I won't break it. HAHA! And thanks for spending so much time on the card! HAHA!

Maria and DING! THanks for the many many many many many packets of food. HAHA! Sorry ah, looks like pui pui unable to lose weight cause you all gave me too much food. How to lose weight! HAHAHAHA! And I'll forgive you for calling me smelly pui pui. HAHA!

Jazreel and Xiuyi! Thanks for the mug and the notebook! I'll use them! HAHAHAHA! And don't worry jazreel, I liked the present. HAHA! I'll like anything that's from you! :D And you too XIUYI. HAHA!

Welfare rep! Thanks for the wand that will help me to remove my potbelly and my cellulite. THANKS AH. And thanks for the buffer and the surprise! I'm happy and you did your job! HAHA!

Yirong! Thanks for the extremely huge huge huge balloon and I'll ask you to help me refill the helium when it deflates. HAHA! THANKS! And thanks for accompanying me to the IT show! :D I love youuuu!!

And to those who wished me Happy Birthday:
Marion, Yanying, Jazreel, Li En, Grace, Ding, Samantha YEO, Chua Jiani, Xiping, CHARMIAN, Suting Love, Biru, Eugene, Huiqing, Geokying, Pamela, Denise, Ben, Su-Ann, Sining, Shihan, Serene, Yirong, Jeremy, Eileen, Jiang Jiani, Zhiyin, Jenny, TJUNG, Ernest (interact), Huini, you, ecstasy and 1SB4! and Mervin and Marcus ANG. Daddy and Mummy. HAHA! Thanks thanks! Thanks for remembering my birthday!

I hope I didn't miss out on anyone.

I feel so loved today! <333

Thanks 1SB4 for the surprise. :D HAHAHA! the mooncake!



















The guys were playing frisbee and Wenjing threw the frisbee into the drain.
So this is Jeremy trying to pick it up. HAHA! COOL!








Frisbee more important then jeremy cause we asked him to throw the frisbee up and then we wanted to leave. HAHAHAHAHA!

Thinking of how to climb back up. HAHA!


CUTE CLASS. :D I think I'm liking the class more and more each day in AC.

--

Looking forward to tomorrow. with Biru Jessie and Jiani. Plus celebrating Teachers' Day. HAHA.
Looking forward to Saturday, with the recess gang. :D <3
Looking forward to Sunday, Boyslikegirls concert.

YES. I kinda love my life all over again. (refer to old blog in case I forget)
HA HA HA HA HA!

--

I'M SEVENTEEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home