I think I'm lagging behind. Homework piling up, tests starting (+failing), CIP, etc. Kind of regretted joining __ with Yirong. Haha. Felt quite extra there. Plus, it's taking up much of my time! DAMN.
Yesterday had briefing/discussions till 9 plus pm! OHMYGOSH. Super late. Can't stand it. I was 3/4 dead at like 8 plus. Today, when my class went for class outing after national day celebration, I had to go for CIP. Sighhhh. See, I only have two photos with the class today.


SAD TTM. ):
Today, national celebrations at ACJC. haha. Much more simpler than the ones at Cedar. I miss national day celebrations at Cedar. Haha. Like the parade, community singing and the performance/singing part in the mph. Haha.

Looking back, my life at Cedar was much more enriching than now. In the past, lessons end at 1.40pm and everyday we'll stay back to do stuff. Stuff like ndp training, footdrills, campfire prep. Even if we end early, we'll go out to our favourite hangout. HAHA. tpy pizza hut. :D Miss those days man. Now in JC, everyday end damn late. The only earlier day is Thur but we seldom do anything fun. I should have joined some uniform group in JC. Haha. Even though I thought I'm much more hardworking now, but my homework list can't stop increasing and my results can't stop dropping. SIGHHHHH.
Luckily I still have my Sat and Sun to catch up with friends and homework. :D
I can't wait for Fri Sat Sun and Mon to come.
<33333
-
And ohmygosh, I'm getting fatter and fatter each day now. Going back to square ONE. ): URGHHHHH!
Yesterday had briefing/discussions till 9 plus pm! OHMYGOSH. Super late. Can't stand it. I was 3/4 dead at like 8 plus. Today, when my class went for class outing after national day celebration, I had to go for CIP. Sighhhh. See, I only have two photos with the class today.
SAD TTM. ):
Today, national celebrations at ACJC. haha. Much more simpler than the ones at Cedar. I miss national day celebrations at Cedar. Haha. Like the parade, community singing and the performance/singing part in the mph. Haha.
Looking back, my life at Cedar was much more enriching than now. In the past, lessons end at 1.40pm and everyday we'll stay back to do stuff. Stuff like ndp training, footdrills, campfire prep. Even if we end early, we'll go out to our favourite hangout. HAHA. tpy pizza hut. :D Miss those days man. Now in JC, everyday end damn late. The only earlier day is Thur but we seldom do anything fun. I should have joined some uniform group in JC. Haha. Even though I thought I'm much more hardworking now, but my homework list can't stop increasing and my results can't stop dropping. SIGHHHHH.
Luckily I still have my Sat and Sun to catch up with friends and homework. :D
I can't wait for Fri Sat Sun and Mon to come.
<33333
-
And ohmygosh, I'm getting fatter and fatter each day now. Going back to square ONE. ): URGHHHHH!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home