I'm back! Finally my comptuer is repaired! I have been wanting to post these random photos taken in school but cause the laptop doesnt have bluetooth so I couldn't transfer! HAHA.
Friday P.E lesson with the cute P.E. teacher.



GP lesson taken using MAC!






:D
--
Last saturday, went to meet Jiani at Jurong library to study but in the end, something happened so we didn't get to study. HAHA! Inside secret. :D
Sunday celebrated Biru's birthday and Jessie didn't bring her present! ):
Then for the entire week, I was hooked onto a show. Shouldn't have started watching. Thanks to Jiani. Casue I couldn't stop watching, I didn't study for my physics test, I didn't do a lot of homework and I didn't pay attention during math lecture so my math notes are BLANK. Like brand new. Ohmygosh, I'm lagging behind by a lot! And this freaking weekend, is going to be over TOMORROW! I havent done any homework! HAHA! SCREWED TTM! ):
My eyebags are increasing in size. I hate PW. Draining all my energy. HAHA!
Ahyah, actually I hate studying more.
This is a damn random post and I don't know what to blog about.
BYE! :D
Friday P.E lesson with the cute P.E. teacher.
GP lesson taken using MAC!






:D
--
Last saturday, went to meet Jiani at Jurong library to study but in the end, something happened so we didn't get to study. HAHA! Inside secret. :D
Sunday celebrated Biru's birthday and Jessie didn't bring her present! ):
Then for the entire week, I was hooked onto a show. Shouldn't have started watching. Thanks to Jiani. Casue I couldn't stop watching, I didn't study for my physics test, I didn't do a lot of homework and I didn't pay attention during math lecture so my math notes are BLANK. Like brand new. Ohmygosh, I'm lagging behind by a lot! And this freaking weekend, is going to be over TOMORROW! I havent done any homework! HAHA! SCREWED TTM! ):
My eyebags are increasing in size. I hate PW. Draining all my energy. HAHA!
Ahyah, actually I hate studying more.
This is a damn random post and I don't know what to blog about.
BYE! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home