Sunday, August 24, 2008

Okay, long time since I last updated. HAHA.

Saturday, 1SB4 went for CIP at Peacehaven at CHANGI. The other end of the world. Met Maria at like 6.45am. Went together. Guess what we were damn early. Reached at like 8 plus so we went to sheng shiong to shop. After we shopped, we went back to the MRT station, the rest still havent reached. HAHA! SUPER LATE.


Early in the morning, in the train. Our screwed face.

Anyway, after we met, we went for breakfast together at Bedok hawker centre. HAHA! :D



We waited for more than 20mins for the bus so we started camwhoring. HAHA! :D

Jereme, Eileen and Devika. :D (+abit of Clement. HAHA)










Finally, we reached Salvation Army. Peacehaven! HAHA.




Loves!


Ding! Stop bending lower! HAHA!


We were not allowed to publisize the photos so here's our only group photo with the person in charged. ): HAHA! But anyway, we enjoyed ourselves I hope. At least I did. :D


LiEn! (: (:


On the way back. I'm sorry, we took this long long long long bus ride. HAHA!



I enjoyed CIP. Hope we'll have more of it. Good bonding session. There are videos! Get it from me! I don't know why I can't email them! ): HAHA! I like SB4 now. :D

--

HAHA. My brothers just passed me my birthday present. HAHA! I got a shock. Guess what is it. Three bottles of BRANDS.

One GINKGO BILOBA (He said I'll be more Alert in class.)
Postit: May you ACE your Promos and come out tops!!!

One INNERSHINE (He said it'll increase my metabolism weight)
Postit: May you achieve your target of 50kg!!

One MORE INNERSHINE
Postit: I figured you may need two boxes. :p

DAMN! I think I'm seriously TOO fat and and my brothers can't stand it anymore. HAHAHAHAHAHA! FINE! I'll lose weight. HAHAHA!
THANKS ANYWAYYYYYY. :D :D :D

--

I can't weight for next week. Short week ahead. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home