Tomorrow is 1st Sept, Teachers' Day! But anyway, we celebrated Teachers' day on 29th. Cause 1st Sept is the start of our sept holidays! AC celebration ended way too early. I had nothing to do so I decided to go back to Cedar. Ohmygosh, cedar's celebration ended quite late and and the cheering and stuff. I missed them. I missed all the cheering/screamings. Saw a lot of classmates/schoolmates. HAHA! And a lot asked me "eh, I thought you said you not coming back!?" So I had to repeat my story over and over again. Sorry, can't help it. Pop. kid. HAHAHAHHAH! kidding kidding.
I love FourP! :D

Charis <3

And loved. :D HAHAHAHA!

Charmaine!

Stupid Junling! Asked me to do 10 shots for what?! I can't pose. DAMMIT! HAHAHAHA! And wth! in front of so many people!

My beloved. :D Without the two of you, I don't know how am I going to survive in AC. Even though eileen kept ps-ing me for her boyfriend. But I forgive you. :D HAHA!

yingying! I missed you......


Sunflower patrol is LOVED.


Same birthday! HAHAHAHA!
After teachers' day, went to celebrate my birthday with Jiani Biru and Jessie. Thanks for the party! I loved the spray, the noise, the cake and the highness. :D HAHAH!
Thank you! X100000. But I'm not gonna post the photos. Cause I look too retarded. HAHAHAHAHA!
Saturday, went out with the recess gang. HAHA! Thank you loads for the present. :D Watched sky of love and I teared a bit. HAHA! Nothing much on Saturday but I'm still glad I spent my birthday with you guys. :D Times were tough but I believe our friendship will pull through. :D
Didn't manage to take much photos. This was the only one we took in the toilet before Jenny and Silin came.
With Zhiyin and Jiani. <3333

Anger is a happy 17 year old girl this year! Thank you friends and families for making me happy. :D
I love dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers. <333
--
Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the way I do?
I love FourP! :D
Charis <3
And loved. :D HAHAHAHA!
Charmaine!
Stupid Junling! Asked me to do 10 shots for what?! I can't pose. DAMMIT! HAHAHAHA! And wth! in front of so many people!
My beloved. :D Without the two of you, I don't know how am I going to survive in AC. Even though eileen kept ps-ing me for her boyfriend. But I forgive you. :D HAHA!
yingying! I missed you......
Sunflower patrol is LOVED.
Same birthday! HAHAHAHA!
After teachers' day, went to celebrate my birthday with Jiani Biru and Jessie. Thanks for the party! I loved the spray, the noise, the cake and the highness. :D HAHAH!
Thank you! X100000. But I'm not gonna post the photos. Cause I look too retarded. HAHAHAHAHA!
Saturday, went out with the recess gang. HAHA! Thank you loads for the present. :D Watched sky of love and I teared a bit. HAHA! Nothing much on Saturday but I'm still glad I spent my birthday with you guys. :D Times were tough but I believe our friendship will pull through. :D
Didn't manage to take much photos. This was the only one we took in the toilet before Jenny and Silin came.
With Zhiyin and Jiani. <3333
Anger is a happy 17 year old girl this year! Thank you friends and families for making me happy. :D
I love dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers. <333
--
Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the way I do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home