Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN CHOW!
I KNOW YOU'LL ENJOY TODAY!
LOVE YOU! :D

--

Exams are in 10 days time. I havent started studying. I hope being consistent in my work will help me pull through this exam. This is the first time. First time in my entire life that I think I will not get promoted. Like, the only subject I can pass is Math. Looking at how difficult are the past promos papers, I don't even think I can secure an A.

This is also the FIRST time, I felt so challenged. Felt so competitive. I swear, I will work hard in order not to lose. First time. I don't know what is becoming of me, but I can't help but feel this way. What are friends for? Compete? Oh well.

Guess nowadays I have been pmsing alot. Sudden outburst of emotions etc. Jiejie said I'm depressed. ): And I can't even laugh at the jokes and nickname they gave me. I need help. Sigh.

This is also coming at the wrong time. Everyday I'll be anticipating for that vibration and when it doesnt come, I'll feel ... I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anger, buck up. Exams are round the corner.
Should start studying now. But I just can't start. I dont know how to. SIGH! SIGH! SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home