HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUA LI EN!
I know you enjoyed your sweeeeet seventeen!
STAY PRETTY! Loves!
Took some photos :D
Pathetic birthday cake. haha! But still, it's the thought that counts! I drew the heart shape! HAHA!


Your one year supply of tissue paper in cute tissue packaging. :D Hope you loveeee it! HAHA.

--
random photo this week. :D

After Econs lesson, before PE! HAHA!
--
This week, bad week. I think I sleep too little and my mood is super pissy. Or rather, my mood is damn weird. I was in a super bad mood yesterday morning and some people just had to piss me off. hahhaha. but usually I won't even get angry at such stuff. oh well. haha. And I was damn high yesterday night cause I was damn proud of my ** . AHAHAHA! SECRETS! :D
Finally it's Friday. Time for me to REST.
Watched 1 ep of gossip girl just now. Nice nice. Hope I won't get hooked onto it. :D
Back to my Ionic Equilibria II. I HATE CHEM. seriously ):
I know you enjoyed your sweeeeet seventeen!
STAY PRETTY! Loves!
Took some photos :D
Pathetic birthday cake. haha! But still, it's the thought that counts! I drew the heart shape! HAHA!
Your one year supply of tissue paper in cute tissue packaging. :D Hope you loveeee it! HAHA.
--
random photo this week. :D
After Econs lesson, before PE! HAHA!
--
This week, bad week. I think I sleep too little and my mood is super pissy. Or rather, my mood is damn weird. I was in a super bad mood yesterday morning and some people just had to piss me off. hahhaha. but usually I won't even get angry at such stuff. oh well. haha. And I was damn high yesterday night cause I was damn proud of my ** . AHAHAHA! SECRETS! :D
Finally it's Friday. Time for me to REST.
Watched 1 ep of gossip girl just now. Nice nice. Hope I won't get hooked onto it. :D
Back to my Ionic Equilibria II. I HATE CHEM. seriously ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home