I promised Eileen, I'll blog about this. All 11 photos that we took during Econs lesson behind her bigbig pink/black nike bag in 10min. :D
Today is Wednesday. I was hesitating if I should skip school today cause the lessons like Econs and Math is real useless. ): But I decided to go cause of Chem. In the end, Felicia Tan DIDNT COME! ): SIGH! I was feeling so so so frustrated, so pek cek that I can bang my head agaisnt the wall. DAMN. HAHA!
Anyway, Eileen and I were having SO much fun taking photos HAHA! Spastic/retarded photos.











Finally, we decided to take a normal photo. :D Nice photo. I like. HAHA! Although my head is so much freaking bigger. HAHA!
LOVE YOU! :D
--
Jessica Arnanta Tjung, I'm not pervert. DAMMIT. only you think of it THAT way. SHUT UP! HAHA! And don't forget what you have to do when you reach US. HAHA! :D Dont anyhow create scandal for yourself. And most importantly, don't fall inlove with people who look/act/talk like your mr tan han kHiang. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!
with much love and kisssssseeeeesssss. HAHA! We frenched before hor. Don't deny. HAHAHAHAHA!
Today is Wednesday. I was hesitating if I should skip school today cause the lessons like Econs and Math is real useless. ): But I decided to go cause of Chem. In the end, Felicia Tan DIDNT COME! ): SIGH! I was feeling so so so frustrated, so pek cek that I can bang my head agaisnt the wall. DAMN. HAHA!
Anyway, Eileen and I were having SO much fun taking photos HAHA! Spastic/retarded photos.
Finally, we decided to take a normal photo. :D Nice photo. I like. HAHA! Although my head is so much freaking bigger. HAHA!
LOVE YOU! :D
--
Jessica Arnanta Tjung, I'm not pervert. DAMMIT. only you think of it THAT way. SHUT UP! HAHA! And don't forget what you have to do when you reach US. HAHA! :D Dont anyhow create scandal for yourself. And most importantly, don't fall inlove with people who look/act/talk like your mr tan han kHiang. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA!
with much love and kisssssseeeeesssss. HAHA! We frenched before hor. Don't deny. HAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home