Saturday, September 6, 2008

I suddenly feel like replying tags. :D HAHA!

Denise: I miss you too! I'll try to organise 4P outing soon. HAHA!
Tjung & Jiani: Thanks ah. talking through my tagboard. And yes, the two of you know me the best! HAHAHA! Jiani's 155 guy. DAMN DUMB. we were just talking about it the other day.
Lien: I'm damn addicted to the song. Haha.
Secret Admirer: THANKS AH. I know who you are. HAHAHA! Still wanna act. hahahaha.
Sunflower patrol: thank you! :D Take care too! <3
SAND: Yepyep! THANKS! Haha. Take care in CJ! HAHA
Ben: Thanks! HAHAHAHA! And here are the photos. Like only REAL photo. :D
Kaywei: Hey hey! I remember you. Obviously I'll remember you. :D

--

Anyway, met CJ friends today. hahaha.

Ben Grace Matt Daryl. :D


Long time since we last met. Haha. They forced me to play pool and they can't stop laughing at me. Dammit. HAHA! Sorry I just can't do it lah! HAHA! ): And I heard that sentence while walking out of the train. Please don't SPAM my tagboard like last time. HAHA!

--

Watched My Sassy Girl today. Hahaha. I teared. Dammit. Can't stand myself being so emotional. It was a nice show! :D

--

Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend


I losing control. Seriosuly. Where's my daily dosage of ecstsasy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home