I wanna stop thinking. I wanna stop waiting but the feeling just won't go away. ):
So much for after the exams. I just can't wait for the exams to end now. See if you remember everything that you said.
Ahhhh. My life sucks.
Guess it's just the monthly pms-y mood.
But I really can't concentrate on my work now.
Every 5 mins, my eyes will shift to the phone and I'll think about it all over again.
I need to undergo rehab. I don't wanna get addicted to ecstasy.
Help please. Help. ):
I deserve it if I fail my promos. Everything was so last minute. Still can play in the midst of the exams. I've never seen anyone like me except my younger brother. He's exception. Oh well, pray that I won't get retained. Anger, stop thinkinggggggggg!
SIGH.
So much for after the exams. I just can't wait for the exams to end now. See if you remember everything that you said.
Ahhhh. My life sucks.
Guess it's just the monthly pms-y mood.
But I really can't concentrate on my work now.
Every 5 mins, my eyes will shift to the phone and I'll think about it all over again.
I need to undergo rehab. I don't wanna get addicted to ecstasy.
Help please. Help. ):
I deserve it if I fail my promos. Everything was so last minute. Still can play in the midst of the exams. I've never seen anyone like me except my younger brother. He's exception. Oh well, pray that I won't get retained. Anger, stop thinkinggggggggg!
SIGH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home