It started from reading Jessica's blog that made me went back to read my archives. Ohman, I wonder how did I manage to squeeze out so much time in the past to do so many things and still complete my homework. hahaha!
Seriously, I miss my secondary school days a lot a lot.
I feel like naming them out.
I miss the times when I enjoyed myself with fourp, with my table partner my neighbours and shouting across the classroom. hahaha. I can't stop laughing at my previous blog entries. Entries about me dissecting's denise's type. HAHA! About me and my darling having FU QI XIANG. and about charmaine calling me GRIZZLY BEAR. omg, they were damn funny. and my super weird crushes that made me damn high in the middle of the year. HAHAHAHA! And thanks to some people, sooner or later the whole class will know about my weird crushes. hahaha. Oh and I remember having many different cravings. Like my teddy biscuits and my Mr fredo, etc etc. HAHA!
Funny incidents like
"today, we kept a sec1 out of the toilet. HAHA! suria and i were arguing about the CHARGER and dont know what.and we were shouting to each other IN the toilet.this sec 1 stepped into the toilet, and RAN out again. then when rupini went out of the toilet,the sec1 was still waiting outside. HAHA! gosh! we actually frightened a sec1!"
And I remember we always just kept singing and singing. And Charmaine will just keep nagging. But Charmian, Junling, Michelle, etc cant be bothered with her. HAHA! And stupid Charmaine calls me chou ahlian. ): SAD TTM! HAHA! I'm not okay!
I miss recess gang. when we kept looking for food to eat. Which explains our size. HAHAHA! Three fat virgins. REMEMBER?!? Vending machine, TPY Pizza hut. The topics we talk about when we were eating out Pizza. HAHA! Jessica always fighting for the biggest piece. Zhiyin always making some disgusting stuff with the crumbs. ETC ETC!
And Zhiyin,
" during recess, i asked zhiyin"who married?"HAHAHA! guess what she said!she said "HARRY AND RON!"I burst out laughing and almost choked on my beehoon!HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Guides, the days when we stayed back for ndp practice, Campfire prep, singing sessions, Chop firewood, Tie firestructure, Flying fox! Sparkles! ): OH MAN. I MISS CAMPFIRE DAYS.
I want to go back to my secondary school days!
The days when I can watch like many many shows and still finish my work. The days when I still have time to go out with friends after school, still have time to stay back in school and crap. I MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS!!!
And it's all Jessica's fault. Stop blogging about those stuff that will make me go re-read my archives. HAHA! ): I should move on.
Seriously, I miss my secondary school days a lot a lot.
I feel like naming them out.
I miss the times when I enjoyed myself with fourp, with my table partner my neighbours and shouting across the classroom. hahaha. I can't stop laughing at my previous blog entries. Entries about me dissecting's denise's type. HAHA! About me and my darling having FU QI XIANG. and about charmaine calling me GRIZZLY BEAR. omg, they were damn funny. and my super weird crushes that made me damn high in the middle of the year. HAHAHAHA! And thanks to some people, sooner or later the whole class will know about my weird crushes. hahaha. Oh and I remember having many different cravings. Like my teddy biscuits and my Mr fredo, etc etc. HAHA!
Funny incidents like
"today, we kept a sec1 out of the toilet. HAHA! suria and i were arguing about the CHARGER and dont know what.and we were shouting to each other IN the toilet.this sec 1 stepped into the toilet, and RAN out again. then when rupini went out of the toilet,the sec1 was still waiting outside. HAHA! gosh! we actually frightened a sec1!"
And I remember we always just kept singing and singing. And Charmaine will just keep nagging. But Charmian, Junling, Michelle, etc cant be bothered with her. HAHA! And stupid Charmaine calls me chou ahlian. ): SAD TTM! HAHA! I'm not okay!
I miss recess gang. when we kept looking for food to eat. Which explains our size. HAHAHA! Three fat virgins. REMEMBER?!? Vending machine, TPY Pizza hut. The topics we talk about when we were eating out Pizza. HAHA! Jessica always fighting for the biggest piece. Zhiyin always making some disgusting stuff with the crumbs. ETC ETC!
And Zhiyin,
" during recess, i asked zhiyin"who married?"HAHAHA! guess what she said!she said "HARRY AND RON!"I burst out laughing and almost choked on my beehoon!HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Guides, the days when we stayed back for ndp practice, Campfire prep, singing sessions, Chop firewood, Tie firestructure, Flying fox! Sparkles! ): OH MAN. I MISS CAMPFIRE DAYS.
I want to go back to my secondary school days!
The days when I can watch like many many shows and still finish my work. The days when I still have time to go out with friends after school, still have time to stay back in school and crap. I MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS!!!
And it's all Jessica's fault. Stop blogging about those stuff that will make me go re-read my archives. HAHA! ): I should move on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home